Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. How did you Bog off the line and still PULL THE front wheels???
(seriously if you did bog and you dont next time you better use a wheelie bar)

2. Tell us about your 6-speed? Lenco? other? or just plain stock 6-speed like we all run?

3. Tell us about your rear end? Drive shafts changed, Axles??? or just plain unitrax stuff like the rest of us?

4. Are you ready for the Yellow slip I am still going to hand you???

Now, on a more serious note, Show the video or Ban him!!!!!!

see you soon :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
the bog and wheel stander was something i was wondering as well. maybe it was different runs???

thats gotta be incredible to feel the front end come up!! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Alright my friend, here we go.

1. The car crashed down so violently after that little wheelie that I thought I was going to go through the windshield. I thought a novice like yourself would have asked that yesterday. Look at the pathetic sixty foot (for my car, not yours) and you can see the car fell on its face.

2. Lenco? Thanks for the compliment. That is funny. It's a T-56 and yes, you are fucked.

3. You know as well as I do that it is an IRS.

4. I can't even fathom that. Remember, you told me you are driving against me when we line up. What can I even say, really?

Video is on the way. You want to see what a world beater looks like, don't you? Do you realize you were just 10 numbers away from being in my postion right now? 410-766-2800 would have gotten you the World's Quickest and Fastest 6-speed Street Car and the World's Quickest and Fastest V-10 Viper. But you chose the losing number and spent all that money for nothing. For a car you can't even get down the quarter mile without a professional like SW. For a car slower than your S/C car.

Life is all about the choices we make. You made the wrong one. For those of you reading along, don't make the same poor choice.

·
Registered
581 Posts
2. Lenco? Thanks for the compliment. That is funny. It's a T-56 and yes, you are fucked.
A STOCK T-56, or something else? (Like, oh, a Zeroshift prototype :idea:).

3. You know as well as I do that it is an IRS.
"An" IRS didn't exactly answer Roof's question, either. How stock is it?

And if there is something unusual with either item I wouldn't blame you one bit for not sharing, at least not yet. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Alright my friend, here we go.

410-766-2800 would have gotten you the World's Quickest and Fastest 6-speed Street Car and the World's Quickest and Fastest V-10 Viper. But you chose the losing number and spent all that money for nothing. For a car you can't even get down the quarter mile without a professional like SW. For a car slower than your S/C car.

PRICELESS !!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Twindiapers

where is your car?? talk to me when you get a real car! you already took your beaten last week, You have not had enough time to recover! I have driven faster and quicker than you can even imagine! just think I only been racing almost 2 years!

Now back to the topic at hand! The T-56 is it a clutchless or once it is engaged you do not need to engage the clutch to switch gears?

Never said it was a solid axle, I need to know if it is still the basic stock set-up or unitrax type?

I am feeling good about being the second ranked forced induction viper and you are right your car has performed and performed well just dont make any T-shirts!

Heffner is a Top choice, but never is one person the only choice. Dont count Racing solutions out either! they Broke the record and held it for a long time with out anyone even close until now (granted it is shattered) they have a Bumble Bee coming to the sunshine state that has the similar power levels! I have to be honest here I am expecting to run 9.20's so Maybe with the Money you spent on the Tranny upgrade and rear end I might pick up a few extra tenth's.

You never know until raceday????? see you soon!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THE CHAD said:
I push in the clutch to shift. Keep digging.
to shift into first?

on the 9.07 pass did you push the clutch in to the floor on every gear???

Im digging very hard! I think Im about to find some GOLD!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
houstonT said:
David, offtopic, call me immediately, our deadline was yesterday...

Now back to the shit talking at hand! :thumb:

Peter
Peter I am curious on the costs of the event for the Vipers? Would it be 1/2 of the track rental?

Thanks in advance...

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Cudaman, in summary, David was asked by me to come up with enough money to pay for:
1/2 the cost for Texas World Speedway including the cost to have around 40 instructors on hand - this money would be a wash since each road racing spot would cost the participants $200 (for this you'd get 2 hours of track time at TWS).
1/2 the cost for the drag strip which we'd have for 12 hours (9 am to 9 pm). This would also be re-couped since we charge at the gate to race.
1/2 the cost of the payout for the UNLIMITED class (which consists of Supras and Vipers)
1/2 the cost to pay for security (HPD) at the dyno
1/2 the cost to pay for food during the dyno day (which we always give out for free)
If you want more details, please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell number and we can talk more about the event. Overall, this event would ultimately cost David (the sponsors) a thousand bucks or so (if that). The rest of the money would be recouped by charging for the road racing and charging for the drag racing. The only problem is that this money needs to come outta pocket up front (I pay ALL my events in FULL months ahead of time).

NOW, back to the shit talking at hand!!!!! /images/graemlins/toothy
Peter

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
David ....Chad and all others, there will be 5 second cars going down the same track in Bradenton this weekend and I have talked to track manager and owner this week and the track will be just as fast next weekend for the V-10 Nationals.

NOTHING ON THIS TRACK WILL PREVENT ANY VIPER FROM SHATTERING WORLD RECORDS!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Twindiapers

where is your car?? talk to me when you get a real car! you already took your beaten last week, You have not had enough time to recover! I have driven faster and quicker than you can even imagine! just think I only been racing almost 2 years!

Now back to the topic at hand! The T-56 is it a clutchless or once it is engaged you do not need to engage the clutch to switch gears?

Never said it was a solid axle, I need to know if it is still the basic stock set-up or unitrax type?

I am feeling good about being the second ranked forced induction viper and you are right your car has performed and performed well just dont make any T-shirts!

Heffner is a Top choice, but never is one person the only choice. Dont count Racing solutions out either! they Broke the record and held it for a long time with out anyone even close until now (granted it is shattered) they have a Bumble Bee coming to the sunshine state that has the similar power levels! I have to be honest here I am expecting to run 9.20's so Maybe with the Money you spent on the Tranny upgrade and rear end I might pick up a few extra tenth's.

You never know until raceday????? see you soon!
David, Twinvipers is going for the fastest package currently available to mortal men for the Vipers. I commend him for his desire to be the fastest, baddest mofo down low, up high, wherever Period! I am sure he is asking Jason Heffner to make him an even faster one! :idea:

As far as Chad's car is concerned, I would not tell you or anybody else what I had done if it was that cutting edge and special. That's for all the other tuners to figure out.

I hope that all the questions you are asking about what he's got are not going to be used as an excuse by anybody trying to convince themselves that their sub-Heffner car did not lose by all that much......

I hope this does not turn into what people said about when Hennessey put in an auto and all the pussy ass excuses that went along with people bulshitting themselves that he was somehow cheating.

Anybody who knows their shit should have an idea what Heffner did.

If RSI or any other tuner does not or did not figure out what Jason Heffner did they just have to try harder to be cutting edge....

It all comes down to how badly you want it.

==>Obviously Jason Heffner and Chad Williams have put forth the most effort for the cars that are running at the moment. I am sure they have been obsessed with being the baddest motherfuckers around in the Viper world. I would say they have succeeded for the moment to say the least.

Just remember, knowlege is power and going fast takes $$$$$$. We all know you have the $$$$$$, but do you have the knowlege to make the decisions to take it to the level beyond what has just been done? This is not smack, this is the honest to God truth and a rhetorical question that needs to be asked. Good luck and I will see you in Florida. :thumb:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Cudaman said:
David ....Chad and all others, there will be 5 second cars going down the same track in Bradenton this weekend and I have talked to track manager and owner this week and the track will be just as fast next weekend for the V-10 Nationals.

NOTHING ON THIS TRACK WILL PREVENT ANY VIPER FROM SHATTERING WORLD RECORDS!

DAMM WARD YOU ARE ON THE BALL!LETS HOPE ON RACE DAY U DONT GET BEHIND THE BALL!SEE U SOON....YOUR PALS........TX WYD AND BIG GUN :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Paolo
and your TT will be in and running when?/ long built or just taking your time? Maybe you can deliver yours to Heffner and be ready to run with the monsters that will be turned out by next year.
You did say one thing that all of us can relate to "it's all about the $$$$$$$"

Chad
You have a bullet proof rear end?
Have you figured out how much of a head start you will give me or are you just going to make my car look slow?

rohn

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Funny stuff. I shift my car through every gear with the clutch. Nothing fancy here.

We have no black magic. There is no magic formula. We built a better mousetrap.

Your car will not run 9.20's and it will not break 160mph. I do not think your car will finish the race.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.