Viper Alley banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I found pictures of a white Viper with the conversion I speak of... I cannot get pictures to upload any more.... I have wanted ebay and all our sites and yet to catch one... someday it'll happen... Maybe I could just send Steve my car and he would do it for me? Obviously I would pay in advance to expedite the conversion.........

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The car on my initial post is Steve’s rear conversion. The guy that did it says it was “not” plug and play. It looked awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
The car on my initial post is Steve’s rear conversion. The guy that did it says it was “not” plug and play. It looked awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but yours is the conversion that adds the coupe rear, yet retains the convertible top. Thin Man is talking about a second version that was pictured on Steves' site in mock up only. I've never seen one actually done. That version retained the 'vert rear. You removed the trunk lid and vert top and bolted on a hard top and hatch that did not have the coupe lip, yet hinged like the factory hatch did, and used the oem coupe glass.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I wish I could attach photos... I would be able to share the pix I have.... looks like more than just a mock up... the pix I have sure look ready to drive!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Mbcenter... Is your's the coupe roof, but vert decklid at very rear??

21 - 29 of 29 Posts