Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corsa will offer "HALF" OFF any system to the fastest stock Viper at the Viper Nationals. That's $700!!!!
Corsa will also Donate a $50 certificate for Viper Apparel to the Viper Car Show winner. Corsa will display there new SRT 10 system and you can hear the rumble.

This is in addition to the great prizes from PartsRack. A pair of 18" rear tires for the fastest ET on real street tires. And two $100 gift certificates.

Viper Nationals
Norwalk OH
Sept 12-13 BE THERE!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
stock is a relative term; IMO stock should include catback as the factory exhaust sounds like shit, hell i did my corsa purely for aesthetic accoustic reasons...but i gots ta admit it is never a bad thing to have a bit more power.

seriously though; what is stock these days? some will say stock is as factory sent it, others say smooth tubes and filters upgrade is still "stock"....

I do know im not considered stock though as Ive headers, cats and corsa exhaust. BUT, if i made the categories i would say a stock viper is one not altered a damn bit from factory whether it be tubes filters whatever. im a mod 1 viper; exhaust mods only.

If by this events standards I still fall into their stock definition, you can bet your ass im shootin for the prizes, Im showing up to win every damn thing i can in every damn event i can. i always have a good time and take things light but i do show up to win, i dont believe in second place in anything, you either win or you lose. Im really looking forward to sundays racing events also.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Between stock and Mod 2, you are a stocker...There isn't a Mod 1 class is there? The rules have confused my poor brain!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
not meaning to add any more confusion to your poor nugget but have you decided what youre doing with the BFGs yet? you trailering or what? times running out bro

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
not meaning to add any more confusion to your poor nugget but have you decided what youre doing with the BFGs yet? you trailering or what? times running out bro
No shit...I'm shipping them to ya...just to be safe...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is not a new class. This is an award to be given to the fastest stock Viper running in the bracket catagory. (We could have a heads up catagory with in the bracket to determine the winner.)

Corsa exhaust will be awarded to the fastest stock Viper. Stock rules are "As delivered from the factory"=STOCK, the only exception is K&N filters and smooth tubes. If you have a legitimate exception the final determination with be that of Ohio VCA.

The PartsRack set of tires will be givent to the fastest Viper on street Tires, (any mods OK) meaning Original Equipment, Factory Installed street tires=Michelins.
NO Drag radials, Khumo, Nitto, or soft compound track tires. Final determination is that of the Ohio VCA.

Calvin has 80 registered for the Dream Car Cookout. This is looking great!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
see G i told, you, my snake just doesnt belong anywhere, LOL. im not stock, im not mod 2...hell im like a kid going through puberty, no longer a boy and not yet a man...and nobody fucking cares.

so, when next spring i break out of hibernation with over 800 RWHP and start whuppin everyones ass, its all your own faults that the MOJO came dowm on ya, LOL

2004 year of the MOJO!!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
80??!! damn thats a nice amount of people.

G; you bringing the PBR? if not, i got some nice coolers that have wheels, LOL load em up and push em just like a baby carriage

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
80??!! damn thats a nice amount of people.

G; you bringing the PBR? if not, i got some nice coolers that have wheels, LOL load em up and push em just like a baby carriage

You're doing tequila...you wussed last time! Leave our rides at the track so we can get hammered...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
nectar to me. i only wussed cause i had to drive your passed out ass home and i still did a moderate eight shots through the night. this time i agree, leave the buggy and hitch a ride a la taxi or with someone not boozin, i figure by shot number 15 youll be snoring again, LOL

next thursday, ill take you out to a few "nice" places here locally before we haul out friday morning to norwalk. maybe venmous will want to join the fun

·
Registered
675 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
nectar to me. i only wussed cause i had to drive your passed out ass home and i still did a moderate eight shots through the night. this time i agree, leave the buggy and hitch a ride a la taxi or with someone not boozin, i figure by shot number 15 youll be snoring again, LOL

next thursday, ill take you out to a few "nice" places here locally before we haul out friday morning to norwalk. maybe venmous will want to join the fun
SOLD!

By the way, whoever is going, hit your strip clubs and what not on Friday night. Just don't miss the party at Calvin's on Saturday. You all will not believe his place. His garage has more amenities than my house!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts