Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really considering putting my low mileage and recently completed 1969 A12 Roadrunner on the market place. I was wondering if there were any 5th Gen Viper owners who may be interested in a trade, or possibly a future purchase. I'm highly considering a low mileage Gen 5 Viper in the near future, so I thought I'd begin by putting the feelers out here for the die-hard Mopar muscle car fans.

I can provide more information about the car if you're interested, but it's a legit A12 and one of the lowest mileage examples in the country. I've also made a very detailed video about the history of this specific A12 car as well. (video linked below)

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
One of my favorites there. ‘68 & ‘70 are nice but the ‘69 is the one. Only thing missing I’d prefer is black vinyl top.

My first car in 1976. 383, 4 speed. Bought for $700 & couldn’t give it away 3-4 years later when Biden’s idol was in the White House. Energy crisis, the first edition from the Libtards.

It really does just repeat with the same results huh?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of my favorites there. ‘68 & ‘70 are nice but the ‘69 is the one. Only thing missing I’d prefer is black vinyl top.

My first car in 1976. 383, 4 speed. Bought for $700 & couldn’t give it away 3-4 years later when Biden’s idol was in the White House. Energy crisis, the first edition from the Libtards.

It really does just repeat with the same results huh?
Thank you Brickhead. Yes, the 69 Roadrunners were a special year, nearly identical to the 68, but had color decals. Of course the A12 package was a 1 year offering and the only way to get a 440 under the hood of a Roadrunner. I see you had a 70 Cuda! Very very cool.

Thank you for the kind words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts