Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Re: Confrontational\'s S/C RT...MORE VIDEO!!!

His RT sounds AMAZING!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
19,616 Posts

Unfortunately I cannot get sound on mine... :pissed: ....amd that is half the fun...

Supposed to be very nice up here this weekend, actually it has been very nice... So maybe we'll see if that ACR can do a little breaking in and give the RT a rest...

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts

Hey Glenn, what all do you have done to your exhaust, the sound is just beautiful!! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
19,616 Posts

Archer race headers, obviously the supercharger - and a mopar exhaust...

Can ya hear the whine of the charger when Jessie walks to the front of the car... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

Did you change the pistons before supercharging it?

·
Registered
19,616 Posts

Thanks guys - Jessie and myself were discussing the other nicht over some cocktails what the next viper camcorder shots should be... Maybe we can get a few more this weekend...

Actually, instead of taking pics - I'll probably just have him camcord my garage and save me a lot of time... It is now completed and awaiting the ACR to come down from Archer's...

Still looking for the ideal place for the Jag machine as well...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

Glen those Startechs looks AWESOME on your car !! IMHO there the best looking wheels on the market !

Sounds like you have a small tornado under your hood :thumb:

Jeff

·
Registered
19,616 Posts

Hey yellow... You keeping Gerald in line out there?

I was reluctant with the StarTechs originally - thought they might stand out too much... But, after getting them on, they match the badging and the graphite color - so I like...

I have seen a black one with chromed StarTechs - that looked badass as well...

You too will be owning a tornado - just make sure she's pointed straight... You're eyes definately get large when you break it a little in 2nd or 3rd... /images/graemlins/shocked

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Man Glenn:
That is some badass jet you got... :bowdown: Can't wait till I supercharge my car. Did you dyno the car already? If so, may i see the sheets. Wanna see how the Paxton kits are different from the Roe S/C that I am gonna put in mine.

After seeing those videos...all I gotta say is...it is dam nice to own a Viper..

Again... :bowdown:

·
Registered
19,616 Posts

Thanks King - nope, no dyno yet... Still some snow up here - so it'll probably be a few weeks yet... Archer tells me in the low 700's... There was a gentleman on here a few weeks back that had the Paxton charger and 730hp...

I'll keep you updated...

We do have a Roe guy here in Minneapolis - he dyno'd in the low 600's - but I am not sure what all he had done...

The racing headers alone are a tremendous improvement... Headers and exhaust are a must in my opinion...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Thanks Glenn for the info.

Are the race headers any different from the Belangers or B&Bs 1 3/4"?

Because those are the 2 I am looking at buying. I do agree with you. I have exhause now...when I get my S/C installed, I will have T&D rockers and headers installed as well. I am looking at somewhere in the mid 600 for RWHP and mid to high 600 for T. I Always liked the sound that Paxtons and Vortec has...I used to have a Vortec Supercharged mustang with a cog belt system.

Thanks for the info..and again...
:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Sorry...BTW...my name is Be (pronounced "Bay"). It just seems odd that people refer to me as King...cause I know you guys are more worthy of that title than myself. :thumb:

·
Registered
19,616 Posts

Since Archer does a lot of work for viper mule cars up there - these headers were made for the GTS-R, and I got the last set they had... Just the headers alone were supposed to be in the range of 30-40hp...

Besides, anything beats the stock jiffy-pops... :thumb:

Be careful with exhaust as well... I bought a Corsa system the other year - and very quickly realized it is not at all what I wanted those cars to sound like... Got used to them too quickly - so threw Mopar systems on each of them over the winter - now it finally sounds the way I want them too...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

excellent sound.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts

Looks and sounds amazing. Definitely worth the wait.

·
Registered
757 Posts

WOW!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts