Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confrontational\'s 2002 Graphite/Silver ACR...

These pics aren't that great...He accidentally put his Startech's on the ACR and the ACR BBS rims on his RT last weekend, so I took some pics...I'll get way better ones this weekend...He can strike a pose almost as well as I can...probably better now that he has TWO!

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/215043/CDXYX-DSC00336.JPG[/image]
[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/215043/OYIBC-DSC00340.JPG[/image]
[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/215043/CNLGT-DSC00338.JPG[/image]

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
Re: Confrontational\'s 2002 Graphite/Silver ACR...

Awesome! Either way!!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

Looks like a Viper Convention. :thumb:

I too am working on the lucky Viper number two. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
19,499 Posts

Jerome - with the silver - chroming would be too over the top... Their stock color matches absolutely perfect with the other pieces on the graphite... Now, if I had a black, red or yellow car - yes, those StarTech's would be chromed...

Gerald - I feel raped - is nothing sacred anymore...

FYI - anyone who noticed that hunk of shit in the driveway - that is one of my construction guys...

PS - should have taken those pics with the light to you back - then they would have also seen all the viper decoration on the other three walls of the garage...

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts

Nice Confro!! Put the BBS's back on the GTS though. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif And then lower the damn thing! :thumb:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

AUSTIN said:
Nice Confro!! Put the BBS's back on the GTS though. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif And then lower the damn thing! :thumb:

Glen's ACR is going to be pretty easy to lower...we just have to rent some scales to do it right...but it can't happen with the Startech's on there...

·
Registered
19,499 Posts

I agree - I think the ACR looks better with the BBS' on it - and the RT looks wicker with the StarTechs...

Lower - yes, I can only throw so many grand at the BRAND NEW F'ING CAR... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Good god - money don't be growin' on trees around here - nobody want to comment on the mods I should do on the other one as well... :punchdown:

Not sure what my winter mods are going to be - I will have pretty much everything - maybe headers... And no - no foolish supercharger ideas until December!

·
Registered
19,499 Posts

PS - and mister photo man - post some clear decent pics of the cars and garage next time...

Did you get a pic of that VEC1 in the A/C vent????????????????????

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Confrontational said:
PS - and mister photo man - post some clear decent pics of the cars and garage next time...

Did you get a pic of that VEC1 in the A/C vent????????????????????

Nope...but that's on the agenda for this weekend...I wanna get up to Barts too and get some more dyno time Friday...

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

Do you have some more pics of the drivers side rear. Come on G, get your lazy ass up and walk around the car.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

Glen, use the stock coil overs and LOWER your ACR!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

Why don't you guys just buy some scales? Get a copy of one of the nascar mags and you can find a few to choose from. All the dead beats who come around Glen should just chip in a few bucks and buy your "shop" a set.

Using the same scales all the time means consistent results. Mark the scales and placement on the level floor and use the same scale in the same spot every time.

Also put in weights in the drivers seat to equal the amount that you weigh when you scale or align the car.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

J DAWG said:
Do you have some more pics of the drivers side rear.
YES! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/215043/RRWEQ-DSC00337.JPG[/image]

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

glad to see you're back. :thumb:

·
Registered
19,499 Posts

Jerome -

And easier way - would be just to incorporate those fees into the hourly shop time I charge all these guys and pick up some scales... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Gerald - if you are going up to Bart's - check on that exhaust... Now would be a perfect time for me to drop my car off up there - they could have it for a while to custom fab that exhaust on... Let me know - maybe I'll leave you the keys and you can get it up there and done while I am on the road? Anyways, make sure to ask Bart - would love to get that exhaust done while on the road...

Anyone else notice the marks in the RaceDeck flooring? Yup, from the jack stands... Next spring my local RaceDeck dist. will love me when I walk in there with 50 tiles to replace on the 10 yr warranty /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

SB - I am open Friday night - I think I'll get those repads off teh ACR - and throw on the greens - and switch the rims...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts