Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Sean Roes GTS, I just lowered it and changed the color. They would look bad ass if you ask me. /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

[image]http://must-have-software.net/GraphiteGrey.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jerome! :thumb: I think I might need to add those rims to my "list". /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Hello backround for my COMPUTER!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
that thing is slammed, is there a kit that will lower it that much? Don't tell me a photoshop kit either.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Makaha said:
that thing is slammed, is there a kit that will lower it that much? Don't tell me a photoshop kit either.

:lolcry: I wouldnt have a clue, Eibachs maybe? I tried to lower it the way it would be in "real life". I never (try not to anyway) slam Vipers or any other car for that matter past what I think you could really do.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Jerome said:
Can't you lower the car with the stock Koni's? Or are the spring perches non-adjustable?

Glen's ACR has the Dynamic adjustable shocks (2001 and 2002 years only, older were Koni)...and Jerome is correct, you can adjust the ride height with these...

I agree...Glen should get those wheels on the ACR...you can track those wheels and pose just the same...

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you go Jerome. :thumb:

[image]http://www.must-have-software.net/red.jpg[/image]

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
FYI, I've traded emails with John at CCW and he is working on a thin five spoke design and should be out soon.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
I tried to talk Glen into this...he said no dice...he likes the ACR rims...

Not to mention that he kind of went overboard on the RT rims...(Startechs!)

·
Banned Since 2003
17,679 Posts
I would love to see someone take my stock 17 inch rims and make a 19 inch design. mmm...must power up photoshop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts