Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Re: Confontational\'s S/C\'d RT...sneak preview

Very nice!!! :thumb: Who is making 20" Viper rims? Do the OEM width tires in a 20" fit OK under the fenders without rubbing anywhere? How about some pics from a side view of the car showing these rims and tires! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
6,102 Posts

THOR said:
Very nice!!! :thumb: Who is making 20" Viper rims? Do the OEM width tires in a 20" fit OK under the fenders without rubbing anywhere? How about some pics from a side view of the car showing these rims and tires! /images/graemlins/smiles
Startech - awesome wheels and tires fit without a problem with a 345/25/20.

If you have to ask how much - you can't afford them. :smooch: They don't come cheap.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts

prevnine11ownr said:
What exhaust is that Gerald?

:stupid: That sounds fuckin AMAZING!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

prevnine11ownr said:
Big John whats up.....Got that yellow beast out yet?
I was out yesterday and probably today. I decided to be a bum today and hook work. We all need to get back up into the routine again. I miss those Wednesday nights at Applebee's. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts

Yellow Fever said:
What a Beautiful sight :thumb:
Are you talking about your avatar? :thumb:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Damn that was sweet!!! Makes me want to go for a drive right now! I just wish I had that horsepower as well.

VERY NICE. When are the other vids coming??!!!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Glen's got new headers, can't remember what kind, but I believe the cat back is borla...He's got the Sneaky Pete tips, so it's actually Mopar, same diff, Borla makes it...

He told me yesterday that 2nd and 3rd gears both feel like 1st... :bowdown:

Glen will chime in soon enough!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

That is some mean Shiiiiiitttt. What kinda S/C does he have? More videos please...

·
Registered
19,613 Posts

Sorry - been a bit busy at work and meetings at night...

Myself and Jessie went out last Saturday - about 50 degreees - so still a bit chilly - but I had to take the charger out to see it in action... Jessie grabbed his camcorder - and we went to a local drag strip to see what we could catch on film... He has about 7 different launches - so Gerald will get them in the next day or so from Jessie (had a couple beers with him last night Gerald - so you will be getting all the vids when he gets time to edit).

He also shot some vids when I fired it up in my garage - and then he walked around the car - it is amazing the whistle it puts out just at idle...

Anyways, we shot a few different versions. There is also one where he had the tripod about 50 feet in front of my car - and then I launched... Then we went back to my place and hooked the camera up to my tv in the garage and watched it... Pretty cool...

I have Archer headers - they were made for Dodge for the GTS-R and Archer had one pair left - so I had them put those on... And then just a Mopar exhaust with the sneaky pete's on the tips... I love the way it sounds - although the exhaust masks the charger whistle...

Gerald is correct - my 2nd and 3rd gears have the response of 1st. There were a couple times where I got on it in 3rd and broke the back end loose... So, just make sure that boy is pointed straight before hammering on it...

And it has all those deep gurgle sounds when downshifting - love it... There is one vid where I come back - you can hear the birds churping, etc... - and then all you can hear is my car coming into the picture /images/graemlins/dude2

Anyways, it is one loud mean mofo - love it...

I have new PZeros on the front - and I recently ordered new ones for the back - but I swear to god those PZeros look brand new and have a ton of tread. And Gerald knows how many times those tires have been heat cycled! /images/graemlins/drive They are amazing - they never wear down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say - I left a lot of rubber on Greg's private race track... But I'm sure he knew who the culprit was...

More vids to come...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts