Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special thanks for the Following SPonsors for stepping up early and SPonsoring the upcoming event in Bowling Green, KY www.beechbend.com

Jon B At www.Partsrack.com
Gerald and Jason at www.RacingSolutions.com
Tom Welch at www.btrviper.com

As always we urge you to support the vendors and tuners that make the V-10 Nationals Possible!

More sponsors will be added to the list as they come in.

thanks for your support

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
id sponsor but hopefully noone needs doctoring /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

How bout i see if i can get a small bikini team to participate? they can be the unofficial Official V10 Nationals Bikini Team :fist:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
V10 MOJO said:
id sponsor but hopefully noone needs doctoring /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

How bout i see if i can get a small bikini team to participate? they can be the unofficial Official V10 Nationals Bikini Team :fist:
you are in charge!

tell them when the series grows we will hire them full time! :nod:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Special thanks to John with HMS for stepping up and offering full support of the V-10 Nationals with his generous sponsorship!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
done. how many you want to start with?

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
Please........put emphasis on the [color:"blue"] "small bikini" [/color] part :nod:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Dr. Roof
Do you have a list of past sponsors? maybe some of the owners can contact some of the past sponsors especially the ones that have built or helped to build the Vipers that will be running.

This needs to be an everyone series where everyone needs to make a call and help Roof out.

Heffner
Roe
NW dodge
TNT
Alley
.org, excuse the profanity
Doug Levin
Snake Hydes
Snake Oyl
Belangers
Corsa
Viper Speed

I will call NW Dodge in the morning.

Rohn

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ROhn pretty much all of them are currently on the website www.v10nationals.com

this is a great idea if the customers can push them to help support it. right now we are just getting by if everyone would step up everytime we can do more and start paying back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts