Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confirmed Entry\'s V-10 Nationals

As of Today we have a total of 44 confirmed Entry's to the Bowling Green V-10 Nationals. (not all have paid but have sent emails that the payment has been sent)

This is Great! alot of people just show up and do not pre-register. I expect to have over 70 plus cars at this event with no problem at all. The best part is all these cars wil be the best american Sports car the Dodge VIPER.

There will be at least 14 9 second Vipers in attendance! This will Be an outstanding Event. I have made preparations with the track to make sure the track is prepped as Best it can possibly be! I want to see the Bar raised even Higher.

If you are still on the fence I will allow Pre-registration until the end of this week! SEND It IN Now www.v10nationals.com

We look forward to a great event! See you soon

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Re: Confirmed Entry\'s V-10 Nationals

14 9 second cars /images/graemlins/shocked I hope that # is exluding my car, as I will run 12s all day long /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Did you get my check?

Yes sir

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts

Did you get my check too? DONT CASH IT joking /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts

isn't that what you told Doug? He said he was keeping some of your horsepower until your check clears! :rofl:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts

getbit said:
isn't that what you told Doug? He said he was keeping some of your horsepower until your check clears! :rofl:
Pretty much /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts