Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come Join NayKid Racing\'s SRT10 Vipers for a Race Weekend

Thought it might be a fun way to meet some folks in the Viper community by extending an invitation to everybody to join us at some of our up coming races. Being new to the Dodge family, we would really like to meet and host a function during our races across the country.

Here is our upcoming schedule for the next 60 days:

May 29-30 Pacific Raceway in Seattle (Memorial Weekend)
June 10-11 Portland International Raceway (Rose Cup Races)
June 25-26 Road America (June Sprints)
July 9-10 Watkins Glen

We would love to have a bunch of people make a road trip and join us for any of these races. The Corvettes are a tough nut to race against and they have really raised the bar again this year. We have been working very hard this year but its going to take us a little longer to get these new hot rods up to speed.

We would love to help coordinate any gathering or just have a few of you join us when we hit your area of the country. :thumb:

Our new SRT10's are pretty dang cool and definitely get a lot of attention at the track!

Hope to meet and see some of you at the race track. :thumb:

Cindi Lux

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Re: Come Join NayKid Racing\'s SRT10 Vipers for a Race Weekend

Cindi - the road trip sounds cool, but isn't it risky driving a Viper naked?
What the hell, post your pics and I'll think about it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Would love to show you some photos of these SRT10's but I think I am photo challenged on posting them!! :bangdesk:

Any hints? Sorry for being a rookie!

Cindi

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts

If you post in the box at the bottom, use the "Preview Reply" button. This will essentially get you to the same screen as if you hit the little 'Reply' link on somebody's post.

You will see a textfield after your text that says "If you would like to attatch a file". Just click the 'Browse' button, select the file you want to upload, and then submit your post.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks Mark for the info. Here are the new SRT10's. Hope to meet some of you at Road America or if your out here in the Northwest, come say hello in Seattle over Memorial Weekend.

Cindi

Attachments

·
Registered
5,888 Posts

Cindi said:
Thanks Mark for the info. Here are the new SRT10's. Hope to meet some of you at Road America or if your out here in the Northwest, come say hello in Seattle over Memorial Weekend.

Cindi

Cindi, I will definately look you up at Road America at the Sprints. If I am not too busy with my team. We run GT2 in a GT3 cup car. Schaumburg Motorsports Racing.

Good luck and keep the shiny side up.

Can't wait to see the Viper(s) run!!!

Tommy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.