Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update that the V-10 Nationals in COlumbus Pre-registration Date is July 25th. If your entry is not recieved or postmarked by the 25th there will be a $75.00 charge added.

Please Pre-register so we can get a jump on the class structure and time for schedules!

YOU save $75.00 to pre Register by July 25. (It must be postmarked by this date)

www.v10nationals.com

thanks and see you soon!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!!!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I'm mailing mine in tonight. I'll be running in the street tire shoot out because I'm driving there on my street tires. You can help me figure what other class to be in with eveyone else on slicks and me on stock tires.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SUN RA KAT said:
I'm mailing mine in tonight. I'll be running in the street tire shoot out because I'm driving there on my street tires. You can help me figure what other class to be in with eveyone else on slicks and me on stock tires.
we will help you with anything you need.

Glad your coming and see you soon

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
David, you should have mine by Saturday(if not already). See y'all in OH!

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
Can sling two 4K lbs payload! Trying to get the our friends yellow 95 there? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.