Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The host Hotel for the V-10 Nationals is the Laquinta Inn.

Reservations # 1-614-866-6456

The block of Rooms is $62.00 per night.

Make your reservations NOW!!!! Limited amount of Rooms available at this price.

Host Hotel Website

They will provide secured VIPER only Parking

Hotel is 8 miles from the track

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
twinvipers said:
Just called the hotel. The manager said he knows nothing about it and might not have rooms for Sat. night.

Any ideas ?
Just got off the phone with regional sales magaer when i made this post. there is a block just you called perhaps before the local hotel was notified. give it a few minutes and try again. make sure and reference the Viper V-10 Nationals.

thanks

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pamela

The regional sales manager is having PC problems! the rooms are ours and blocked out but she cannot finalize it in the sytem until in the Morning!

she said it will be ready as soon as she can get me the paperwork. call int he morning after 10:00 AM

thanks

sorry for the hassle (out of my control)

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
just spoke with manager. he said probably not until monday before we can reserve rooms set aside for us. otherwise place is fully booked for those days.

· Registered
3,847 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
just spoke with manager. he said probably not until monday before we can reserve rooms set aside for us. otherwise place is fully booked for those days.
I got the same answer.

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Talked to Pamela the Regional sales Manager today and she said that the rooms will be open first Tuesday! so if you dont get it in the morning I will become very upset with this hotel!

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Just called and ALL the rooms are gone, now what?

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This event is booking fast!!! 40 Hotel rooms gone in 2 days! Try the Red Roof inn.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.