Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i CURRENTLY HAVE A RED 97 GTS BEING REPAIRED FROM MY RECENT ACCIDENT...oops forgot caps lock was on....and they are pretty much goyng to repaint 80% of the car and I thought it would be a good time to change colors. But I thought it may hurt my cars resale value drastically and I was wondering what any of you have experienced that changed colors? thanx
scott

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Detrimental as is "has this car been in a SERIOUS accident or why didn't the owner just buy the car color of his choice? Unless, he went with a non production color in which it would get a free pass. THE EXCEPTION: NO DOLPHINS!

:lol:

Jay K.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Blue with white stripes!!
[image]http://www.garyjavo.com/images/pictures/TWINTURBOVIPERGTS/11.JPG[/image]
[image]http://www.garyjavo.com/images/pictures/TWINTURBOVIPERGTS/10.JPG[/image]
I don't see how it could hurt anything. :smiles:
C~

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Paint it how you see fit. It is YOUR car. Do what YOU want with it. If it hurts resale. Fuck it. It's your car, your money...YOU should enjoy it. As long as you love it, that's all that matters. After all you did put in the hours to afford it.

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
The accident will hurt your resale value more than a color change. No flame here but why do you care about resale value anyway? I bought mine to drive it, not for an investment. There are far better ways to invest, and you can have more fun driving your snake than riding a mutual fund. Once again...I am not flaming you, just my :twocents:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
V10 RCKT said:
The accident will hurt your resale value more than a color change. No flame here but why do you care about resale value anyway? I bought mine to drive it, not for an investment. There are far better ways to invest, and you can have more fun driving your snake than riding a mutual fund. Once again...I am not flaming you, just my :twocents:

You said it better than I could :bowdown: :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.