Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I still get the clear fog light covers/lenses from Dodge, or are there some other places that these are still available?

Anyone know the part#'s?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Yes you can get them from Dodge. If you call Tator's Dodge you won't need the part #'s- He has them in stock. Phone 914-763-9507
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Sidewinder said:
Yes you can get them from Dodge. If you call Tator's Dodge you won't need the part #'s- He has them in stock. Phone 914-763-9507
That's the fax number you knucklehead! 914 763.3136 Tator's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, calling Chuck tomarrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
Simms - How much are theses lenses (at Tators)? Do you need to switch to colored bulbs under the clear lenses?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THOR said:
Simms - How much are theses lenses (at Tators)? Do you need to switch to colored bulbs under the clear lenses?
Somewhere around $58 a piece. But they are the clear plastic covers that cover the fog lights on 96-98 GTS. Not the actual glass fog light.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
791 Posts
CitySnake said:
Sidewinder said:
Yes you can get them from Dodge. If you call Tator's Dodge you won't need the part #'s- He has them in stock. Phone 914-763-9507
That's the fax number you knucklehead! 914 763.3136 Tator's


lol!!!..knuckle head????.......lol.... :bonk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I received my nice new lenses today (thanks Chuck Tator). Then I get a phone call from my wife, my 7 month old BullMastiff decided to eat the fucking left side cover. Fuckin dog eats everything!!!!! :pissed: Now I have to order another one.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top