Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do I get the 3m clear bra for the front? I know there are alternate products as well...any advise. Here's what I'm looking for..

something I can do myself that is fairly easy.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rwhp,

I figured that..

[scroll]crapcraprap :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:[/scroll]

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You would probably be happier just to get the front clip repainted every couple of years. The clear bras work, but you can tell they are installed.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Viperjohn said:
You would probably be happier just to get the front clip repainted every couple of years. The clear bras work, but you can tell they are installed.
I totally disagree, my car has had a clear bra on it since new about 3 1/2 years now and no one ever notices it unless I point it out.

Go do a track day or a canyon run just 1 time, and see the amount of damage you get. With the clear bra the rocks just bounce off and the installed price is cheaper than repainting the front facia.

·
Registered
350 Posts
InvincaShield will work with you in getting sheets of material. It takes practice. Unfortunately the beginner kits have alot of relief cuts which make it easier to apply, but makes it easier to notice.

·
Premium Member
19,236 Posts
rwhp said:
Viperjohn said:
I totally disagree, my car has had a clear bra on it since new about 3 1/2 years now and no one ever notices it unless I point it out.

Go do a track day or a canyon run just 1 time, and see the amount of damage you get. With the clear bra the rocks just bounce off and the installed price is cheaper than repainting the front facia.
My price for the repaint was $380, who sell them installed that cheap?:bunny:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I already posted the website.

They will do the basic Viper kit for about $500.00, if you want it installed.

I bet the price is much less for the cut out do it yourself item.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts