Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the race season about over, its now time to start planning the poser mods and upgrades.

who is recommended for chroming parts?? black chrome specifically.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Rich, I don't know squat about chrome, but I'm gonna use your thread to get my post count up to 25 so I can rate someone.

It seems someone recently rated me at a "1", bringing my 4 rating down to a three. I'm pretty sure who did it and it's payback time.

I'll make sure and rate you a 5 as soon as I'm able! /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I've seen people sign on for the first time and get a 1. So I always give em a 5, just like I just gave you one cause I'm gonna get some head work done soon. :nod:

Don't want to hijack, I am also looking for a chrome shop in the MidWest. Gas filler door and some of the parts you can see through the front fenders.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Custom Builder said:
...just like I just gave you one cause I'm gonna get some head work done soon. :nod:
Thanks Gerald. :thumb:

Thanks for the 5 CustomBuilder, and if you decide to go with me for head porting I'll do my best to exceed your expectations. /images/graemlins/smiles

I obviously must have pissed off a bunch of people on this site in a former life because I'm getting a bunch of 1's now. It'd sure be nice if those would come out with their beef.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.