Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
97 blue GTS with white stripes at Exotic Performance Motors. He says he'll take 43k. Says the lower spoiler in the front had to be painted because of all the scrapes. Says it was never hit. If you look at it on their web site it's the one with the ugly ass ricer wing on it. Anyone know about this car?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carfax good. Had Woodhouse run the VIN and all seems normal. I'm just worried about this "minor" touch up. The price seems good, but I've never heard of them. The ricer wing MUST go though. Is 43K a good price for a 14K mile blue with white stripe GTS?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I wouldn't be to concerned with the Lower Front Fascia..I just removed mine and had it painted . (Damn driveway is a bitch pulling into :pissed:)
It's pretty common for Viper owners to paint there Fascia's.

Good Luck !

Jeff

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much. What do you think about the deal over all? I just wish someone here could recommend them. I was going to buy a 98 at Rizza Ford in Chicago and they dicked me over. I've always liked the blue/white anyway.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, Bloomigton. Is that near Palatine? I'm from Omaha, so I don't know that area very well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts