Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through some of my video and found this run. I believe this was Moundir's car (correct me if I'm wrong). Supercharged Red/White GTS running slicks and some Fukd up suspension. Runs through 1st, front end dives, hits 2nd and carries the upward motion until the tires go airborn. :nod: I've heard ALOT of bullshit stories about cars pulling the tires in 2nd and 3rd but I guess this proves it can be done. Damn sure should NOT happen (at least not in a 10 sec car), so I'm thinking he had some bouncy ass springs or seriously mis-adjusted shocks - but it is fun to watch.

VIDEO LINK 1.5 MB :nuts:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
SlowMoFo said:
I was looking through some of my video and found this run. I believe this was Moundir's car (correct me if I'm wrong). Supercharged Red/White GTS running slicks and some Fukd up suspension. Runs through 1st, front end dives, hits 2nd and carries the upward motion until the tires go airborn. :nod: I've heard ALOT of bullshit stories about cars pulling the tires in 2nd and 3rd but I guess this proves it can be done. Damn sure should NOT happen (at least not in a 10 sec car), so I'm thinking he had some bouncy ass springs or seriously mis-adjusted shocks - but it is fun to watch.

VIDEO LINK 1.5 MB :nuts:
Damn I know I was doing wheelies in 2nd gear but third too /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked
That is awesome /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif We did lose half the day changing springs and shocks on the car cause they were a bit too soft, also having 921rwhp had something to do with it :idea: Thanx for posting the video, I apreciate it /images/graemlins/nana

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
That was one scary ride!!!

I was driving and I hit 2nd just a little too hard!

that car is gonna be rockin when the new owner gets it dialed in!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
COrrect me if I'm wrong, but isnt' it agood thing its' setup to wheelie like that?

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Gerald said:
COrrect me if I'm wrong, but isnt' it agood thing its' setup to wheelie like that?
not if you are driving without a wheelie bar /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Anthony what's a sway bar /images/graemlins/dunno /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
SlowMoFo,
I am the new owner of moundirs red viper that you had the video of pulling the wheels off the ground in 2nd gear. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a copy of the raw footage of the run. Depending of what format it is in, I would be more than happy to pay for any postage or copying fees. Actually if you have more vids of the car I would appreciate that also. PLease let me know if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Twinvipers

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Twinvipers
You have the car that was the star, make one or two of your own with wheels off the track.

·
Registered
791 Posts
HEY!!!!that white mustang vid is at the track right down the street!!..he's racing against my buddy murrillo in the other lane....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts