Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
my mom bought her G-55 from them. they were a pain in the ass to deal with, and shipped her the car on an open trailer after saying it would be enclosed. the car wasnt as described, and there were a few minor issues we had to get taken care of under warranty. i would NEVER buy a car from them....

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Expo Motor Cars SUCK!!!

I nearly lost $45,000 on a ebay deal with them. The car was not as described, had been wrecked, and was the worst piece of shit I've ever laid eyes on. The car was a 98 740IL BMW. They actually had my money and never delivered the car. I got concerned and flew out there and was shocked with what I saw. I was not leaving until I had my money back. That cost me another 1,500 in trip expense just to get the money back. The owner's lucky I didn't stomp him before leaving. /images/graemlins/furious2

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
2MANYTOYS said:
Expo Motor Cars SUCK!!!

I nearly lost $45,000 on a ebay deal with them. The car was not as described, had been wrecked, and was the worst piece of shit I've ever laid eyes on. The car was a 98 740IL BMW. They actually had my money and never delivered the car. I got concerned and flew out there and was shocked with what I saw. I was not leaving until I had my money back. That cost me another 1,500 in trip expense just to get the money back. The owner's lucky I didn't stomp him before leaving. /images/graemlins/furious2
Surprising because they have pretty good feedback on E Bay.....That sucks though, sorry to hear that.....You should of stomped them!

·
Senior Slacker
1,957 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
Surprising because they have pretty good feedback on E Bay.....That sucks though, sorry to hear that.....You should of stomped them!
Of course if you read further down in their feedback you will see this:

"I WAS PHYSICALLY COERCED TO WRITE A POSITIVE FEEDBACK! THEY'RE THUGS!!"

I guess that is one way to get a positive feedback rating! /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
Expo always does such a great job cleaning up their cars.....
:stupid: I almost bought an X5 from them last month but he wouldn't accept my offer that was $500 less than the asking price..The Beemer was Cherry !

There's a 2003 SRT here in San Diego for sale ($63K) with 300 miles on it ..To bad its red /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
2MANYTOYS said:
Expo Motor Cars SUCK!!!

Had I not got my money back I would have stomped him :nod: However I still lost appx.$1,500 going there and back on short notice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2MANYTOYS said:
vipergts2000 said:
2MANYTOYS said:
Expo Motor Cars SUCK!!!

Had I not got my money back I would have stomped him :nod: However I still lost appx.$1,500 going there and back on short notice.
I agree! Expo Mofos tried to keep a 500 dollar deposit I put down for a 996 turbo. I saw the car on ebay but contacted them outside ebay to leave a deposit. I did some carfax research on the car and was concerned about the fact that it had changed hands 6-7 times in a period of 2 years so I wanted my money back. They would not give it to me saying I held the car up from being sold which was a bunch of bullshit since even after I left my deposit, it was still being listed on ebay with a buy it now option. I continued to send emails and call but never got any replies. I finally contacted Paypal and they said they couldn't do anything since my complaint was 60 days out from the transaction at the time. I told paypal to go fuck themselves, went to MBNA and got my money back through them. Interesting, after I did that, paypal sent me an email "suggesting I try to resolve any future issues with their customer service department " :rofl: I would not trust expo mofo's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.