Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.esurance.com/

1-800-772-9351

This place gave me a great deal on insurance for a viper. I need to still buy one but now that I can afford it I can look for mine. I have 1 rear accident and 2 speeding tickets on my record and everyone was quoting me $1000+ a month. These guys gave it to me at $300

WAHOOOO! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
$3,600 a year! That's not worth the click /images/graemlins/laughing.gif. But if it made the difference for you...well Congrats! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
lol. always good to go with small companys when you are insuring a 60k car :-D afterall, they are there for the long run...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well shit I'll take any one of you to lunch if you can save me money. I have 2 tickets and 1 accident and they wanted to charge me $1000 a month to drive a 96 rt10. eek! I calle dlike 10 diff places this one blew my mind. I am 20 years of age I was aking for high prices wanting to drive a viper lol

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I got mine today with AAA. $700 a year for full coverage, $1000 deduct, and 50/100/50 coverage. I have one chargable wreck, no tickets.

Granted, I have 4 cars total and my house, but I was happy!!! 31 and married.

Chip

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
There are a few things in life it is permissable to skimp on, but insurance isn't one of them. Just be sure you read the policy carefully.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
The alley loves morons. Thanks for stopping by.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AAA is a good idea I will check em out Once I get my coverage plan set im gonna go buy a viper. PVT for your info im helping that chick out with her viper and I am picking mine up soon. Rollmodel they are actually a feeder company to Farmers I think. This branch is for bad drivers such as myself that have speeding tickets. Im a good driver but a fast one. Ive slowed down a lot trying to insure my record comes clean over the next three years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts