Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
18,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
I was SHOCKED when my car won first over-all. There were several cars that were perfect and my 41,000 mile hot rod was not as mint as some , but the spectators got to vote and I tried to answer all questions and was friendly to each and every person that came to look at my car. That paid off in the end and they must have remembered my car when it came time to vote. I still can't believe that my car won. Most of the credit goes to Maxwell Dodge's parts and service for all their help, thanks Darrin and David.. [image]http://www.viperalley.com/attach/data/1/339639-DSC00340.JPG[/image]

· Registered
57 Posts
AWESOME PICTURES! dam Mike, I can see why you got first place, all those hot chics standing next to your car! lol It looks like I missed-out on a bad ass show.. I figured it was going to rain.. if not I would of been there. oh well, maybe next time! cool cars, hot chics! I guess I'm going to take some pictures of some "hot chics" next to my car! just to keep up with you! lol :bowdown:

· Registered
383 Posts
Great pics of the girls!! :yotony: :yotony: Oh and the cars!! :thumb:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.