Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I hope the bar continues to rise, but Chad and Heffner set this bar Pretty high. If anyone comes close it will be an amazing accomplishment.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Ill put my marbles on paolo from 100-200mph Chicago style!!! :smiles:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr Roof said:
I hope the bar continues to rise, but Chad and Heffner set this bar Pretty high. If anyone comes close it will be an amazing accomplishment.
If I say to much that sugots will be over to give me the big hurt.I saw some pics lately and I promise y'all won't be disappointed,I couldn't believe the fabrication design,know one's come close for 1 reason,who's got the time.lol
I do know Chad's got a three things going,
1)car/suspension setup
2)He can obviously drive
3)JH
Thanks to chad,I defiantly will be watching this one LIVE! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Paolo can handle the top speed stuff no problem, but if he is going to compete with the 8.75 he must have someone else drive the 1/4 mile.

We all are watching, and Paolo has put alot of time and R & D into this project. It should not be too much longer and we shall see.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Paolo's shooting to have the Monster GTS tuned, tested and ready to roll/roll on HAHAHA the SuperNations in March.

Jay K.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Paolo can handle the top speed stuff no problem, but if he is going to compete with the 8.75 he must have someone else drive the 1/4 mile.

We all are watching, and Paolo has put alot of time and R & D into this project. It should not be too much longer and we shall see.

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Lord knows that's the truth! I distinctly remember taking out Paolo's blower car in the pro street finals at the V-10 natties in San Antonio in my damn near stock car. He rolled through the timing lights. :rofl: :smooch:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Paolo, don't worry about drag racing. I can drag your car down the track to a low nine. :lol: Hell, with the auto, I might be able to get you in the eights. :rofl:

And of course, you can teach me how to not wet myself in the standing mile. :nod:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Carrot,where's the avatar with the hot chicks and white paint.
CHAD,Hopefully RooF will adopt the Double elimination,giving you a second chance,brotha.
PS.The only reason Paolo will be driving is to even the odds.This race should be VCA cover page!
:nuts:Chad don't think about trying this on Paolo,He'd give you the Vagina smile.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Chad,

A major contender for you has been left out of this thread title :thumb:

We will have something for you very soon :nod:

mousetrap goodies and all.......

Don't want ya getting bored up there...... :bowdown: :king:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
It should be a fun 05 racing season......

Are the unlimited boys going to answer to Chad calling?

It should be interesting to see if you guys come close in the first outing. It is a high bar. I think Paolo has a chance but there is nothing like experience ...I believe SVS has the best chance of going where Chad was yesterday.....

BUT the question is, where will Chad be tommarrow? ........

time will tell.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Cudaman said:
It should be a fun 05 racing season......

Are the unlimited boys going to answer to Chad calling?

It should be interesting to see if you guys come close in the first outing. It is a high bar. I think Paolo has a chance but there is nothing like experience ...I believe SVS has the best chance of going where Chad was yesterday.....

BUT the question is, where will Chad be tommarrow? ........

time will tell.

I think Chad wants to jump staright to next year!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
BigCarrot said:
BWAHAHAHA!!!! Lord knows that's the truth! I distinctly remember taking out Paolo's blower car in the pro street finals at the V-10 natties in San Antonio in my damn near stock car. He rolled through the timing lights. :rofl: :smooch:
Carrot, you were the luckiest motherfucker ever when I fell asleep at the lights there. But racing is about being as lucky as you possibly can at the right time, right? You definitely deserved to beat me! :fist:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Paolo, don't worry about drag racing. I can drag your car down the track to a low nine. :lol: Hell, with the auto, I might be able to get you in the eights. :rofl:

And of course, you can teach me how to not wet myself in the standing mile. :nod:
You know I did take that scenario into consideration when fabricating a custom aluminum bumper to take the place of the stock fiberglass piece! Now I just have to find a tow hook that can hold the load when we race and I fall asleep at the line like I did with Carrot! :rofl:

One other thing I find amazing about your performance in Bradenton is the fact that the fastest you have ever had your Viper up to was whatever you hit by the end of the 1/4. To me that seems funny :bowdown: You will love the mile race! I figure we should be able to hit 240 in about a mile and a half!

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
:rofl: David's always talking about straps, maybe you could ask him where he gets them :rofl:

BTW, you left before the end when I tucked in the mirrors. They blew out at the top end :thumb:

Standing mile is sure to be CRAZY! Ron, you and I would put on quite the show. :shocked:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.