Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE CHAD said:
:whisper: the Unltd kids won't play with me anymore :whisper:
We still love you !!!!! It's just that when somebody posts about needing a tail light assembly and then you post up they should go twinturbos
:dunno:

It makes no sense :headscratch:

I'm not a hater and I don't think anyone else is either ..... we are singing your praises too :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:cheers:

I would rather have the (gauge) pop in hits rather than the sly poke like above. Plus I noticed you've been getting help with those pokes from the NE area :slap: I don't think they are justified. Either way, I like it better when your rowdy ...... just don't expect me not to pee in the box :rofl:

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
That means he won't pee in your "box" :repuke: :repuke: :repuke: :repuke:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THE CHAD said:
Ok, so we agree to play nice.

Now, what does this mean?
I'm not exactly sure of the question, but I will try to answer:

I had rather be told I am slow and I suck instead of the innuendos that we (fast and unlimited guys) don't like you, are upset because our cars don't run eights, a non TT car can't be quick etc.

Make sense ?? I don't know, but this thread isn't to start anything else...more to make peace than anything.

Examples:

Heffner Performance said:
Ahhhh. It's good to see some life back in the alley. A word to the wise Norm, don't get too fast or else you won't be allowed to talk smack anymore.
THE CHAD said:
:whisper: the Unltd kids won't play with me anymore :whisper:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Well, if that's what Tony would like, you got it. Just so long as you are comfortable. Maybe I'll run my posts past you before hitting Continue just in case there is something you are uncomfortable with.

I just hate to hear I have caused you even an ounce of discomfort. :rofl:

We won't be in the same racing class at the next race so hopefully the discomfort will subside.

Now back to Tony's Alley. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THE CHAD said:
BTW Tony, somebody calling themselves John Holmes Jr. is looking for you on the Supra Forum. I told him you would be over on your forum and to stop by. Hope that was ok. :lolcry:
Try to be nice and....oh well. What I was getting at is enough with the pity, feel sorry for Chad posts because he thinks nobody likes him. Clear enough ? Poor baby.....nobody likes him because he is a sore winner. HOPE THAT WAS OK :smooch:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Remember what I said before.....there are several of us in this body :dance: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
And I sure as hell am not looking for pity or think people don't like me (I hope). I just miss being able to talk shit because whenever I do, I'm labelled a "sore winner" which sucks. I just want to be able to play like everyone else. So my car's faster this week, BFD!

I'll be in my corner.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THE CHAD said:
And I sure as hell am not looking for pity or think people don't like me (I hope). I just miss being able to talk shit because whenever I do, I'm labelled a "sore winner" which sucks. I just want to be able to play like everyone else. So my car's faster this week, BFD!

I'll be in my corner.
No, no, no .......... talk shit all you want. I just don't see why the guy that needed the tail light ( :rofl: ) cares that you think he should get TT's. And for the record.....I wish I had them....Jason will attest to that. It's just that I haven't had the time to do my own ... "yet". Nobody works on my car except me ..... now if Jason will slow down a little and build two of everything and throw me one of everything in a box :idea: Why would I want to do that, I don't know .... there's only one turbo car quicker than my budget set up :thumb:

Maybe I'll have to sign up on the Supra board and look for that post :)

p.s. thanks for the clarification on #14.......I was unclear if it was 13 or 15 ......in fact, five of us are arguing over it right now :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THE CHAD said:
:
Damn, you're hard to dislike! That was just plain funny!
WE try !!!!!!! :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.