Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my CCW SP16A wheels and tires. Tires are Nitto Invo’s. Fronts are good. Rears are ready to be replaced but still have a safe amount of tread.

As these are a great quality wheel, I’m looking for something similar, but smaller. Looking for 19’s in the rear. Would prefer staggered 18” in the front, but let me know what you got. Not stock wheels please. Your wheels don’t necessarily have to be as expensive, but I do have to like the way they look, of course.

I assume it will take a while for this transaction to take place, so once it does I will close this add. Meaning, if you’re reading this thread and it doesn’t say sold, then they are still available.

Ugh... don’t know why the pics are upside down, but hopefully you get the idea.😒

Please email me at [email protected] as I don’t always get on the forums anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
What are your wheel specs, width/offset? What size and date code are the tires? How much to just sell outright?

I’m mostly curious, depending on the specs I might get serious and then I’d email you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are your wheel specs, width/offset? What size and date code are the tires? How much to just sell outright?

I’m mostly curious, depending on the specs I might get serious and then I’d email you.
Well... that’s the problem. I don’t know the specs. That’s why I posted the pics on my gen 3. Also why I included pics of the tire widths. Figured at least then I could give someone an idea of how they sit on the car and how rubber sits on the wheels. I think I’ll pull a front and rear and do some measuring for you guys. And I’ll post some more pics of the tread too.

Date codes show tires are older. I believe 7 years old. Shows week 39 of 2011 on both fronts and week 26 of 2011 on rears.

Incase it’s hard to read front tires are 275/30/19 and rears are 345/25/20

And I don’t know how to make the pics show up right side up. That’s frustrating...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So the fronts measure 11” outside to outside, so they are 10” wide. The back spacing looks to be between 7.125”-7.187”

The rears measure 14” outside to outside, so 13” wide with a back spacing of 9.00”

So the rears look to be about +51mm offset. But that’s from the outer lip, not inner bead.

And the fronts appear to be +41.3mm offset.

I think I calculated offset correctly.��

Sorry, those are positive offsets, not negative. Changing now...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hadn’t really thought about selling outright. After looking around I’d say wheels and tires together probably $3,750 outright. Considering wheels alone are almost $4k, I figure that’s not bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts