Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this video on a vette site, and I posted on it. They are all happy a stock Z06 with just exaust, beat a Srt10 from a roll. I watched the video and right away I can tell you the Vette left at second gear and the Viper left from 4th (why I dont know at 40mph). Thanx alot whoever this Srt driver is, you made us look real good :kick: Here is the link to the site where video is hosted.

http://corvettekillstories.com/forum/ind...;t=734&st=0

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
yeah but mannys videos made up for him..

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Well damn.. looks like a Z06 is faster in straight line acceleration than a New Viper.. oh well.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I'm kidding....

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lucifer said:
Great, look what ended up on RacingFlix: http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=689
That kid who runs racing flix is a thief (I know him) He stole many of my videos /images/graemlins/mad He trolls around all the forums stealing videos that people worked hard on and profits from them. He is a low life in my book /images/graemlins/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Isn't that pretty illegal?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
But still, you can't take someones video if they have it private and make $ off of it. The tabloids loose suits every year like this. Ppl finding videos of whatever and them airing it or selling it.. Big no no

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Solution - do a great video and copyright it and when he steals it... :fist:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Lucifer said:
And with that many people paying $14 every 3 months, he's banking.
Do you have to pay to be a member? I just registered and it never mentioned paying anything?/images/graemlins/dunno

But just for fun, if 100,000 people are paying $14 every 3 months, then he is making $5,600,000 a YEAR off of stealing racing videos.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Please help support RacingFlix.com by upgrading to a Premium Membership today. Only premium members get access to the 100 Mbps video servers and enjoy FAST downloads.
You have two options:
$5.99/month (auto-renewed every month)
$14.97/quarter (auto-renewed every 3 months) Savings of 16.7% -->
LOL, nevermind I just answered my own question.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
King GTS on the Corvette Board said:
"Someone above said that they were wondering what the Viper guys were saying about the video. Allow me to answer that. We’re laughing outta’ control at the video and to your posts about the video (most of them anyway). You guys are great! I’ll let you have your fun because this gives you hope on the street. But seeing your face when you actually tried duplicating what happened in the video with another SRT, and then reality sinking in, would be priceless. LOL

WAR RACING A VIPER FROM 4TH GEAR WHILE YOU'RE IN 2ND!"

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
King GTS said:
King GTS on the Corvette Board said:
"Someone above said that they were wondering what the Viper guys were saying about the video. Allow me to answer that. We’re laughing outta’ control at the video and to your posts about the video (most of them anyway). You guys are great! I’ll let you have your fun because this gives you hope on the street. But seeing your face when you actually tried duplicating what happened in the video with another SRT, and then reality sinking in, would be priceless. LOL

WAR RACING A VIPER FROM 4TH GEAR WHILE YOU'RE IN 2ND!"
Link Trey.

Oh...it's at the top of the thread.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
There's like 3 guys over there with page long chick sigs :rolleyes: doing the circle jerk thing. "Yeah, Herb...huhu...when I look through my authentic spongebob cup, it DOES look bigger...huhu....<wipe spittle off chin>".

1 - 20 of 38 Posts