Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the cats out and put the Borla in....Is it suppposed to be a noticeable rwhp and/or torque gain? I ask because the car definitely drives differently.

I get to max tach so quickly!!!!Rev limitor is hit so easy!!!!!!It doesn't feel as punchy, but it feels very quick through the first 3 gears. It's amazing. Now the Roe S/C project is on hand.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else notice z difference?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Throttle response for me is incredible, wait until you get the blower on. After driving around this weekend I am pussing-out, I just ordered a set of RT 3" Metal Cats to try and quite the car back down for normal driving.

I am going back out to the drag strip on the 15th with the 3" Borla setup and no Cats to see what difference it makes. I am going to stay with the stock tires and will see how bad I continue to spin the shit out of the tires on launch, guaranteed my 1/4 mile times will suck, but it's still fun. Also since the track day is a test and tune day, they don't use much VHT which I was told effects the times also.

Super Squirrel did you remove the restrictor from the Borla exhaust tips to make them 3"?

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't imagine how i'm going to keep the power down after the supercharger is in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts