Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im having a hell of a time finding carbon body pieces as in hoods and facia's
also where do I get higher performance pieces like after market oil cooler and stuff specifically for viper.. I would like to view an online catalog with good pictures and prices.. excuse my ignorance im new to the viper.. Im a Former Supra owner so Im used to plentiful info on the net and easy to find pieces..
I need a pair of headlights anyone selling a set?
PM me or somthing.

and I suppose I deserve a flaming for posting this noob ? here .. so go ahead..
Im used to it.. my supra is only a 10:20 1/4 mile car..

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Tonk said:
Ok im having a hell of a time finding carbon body pieces as in hoods and facia's
also where do I get higher performance pieces like after market oil cooler and stuff specifically for viper.. I would like to view an online catalog with good pictures and prices.. excuse my ignorance im new to the viper.. Im a Former Supra owner so Im used to plentiful info on the net and easy to find pieces..
I need a pair of headlights anyone selling a set?
PM me or somthing.

and I suppose I deserve a flaming for posting this noob ? here .. so go ahead..
Im used to it..
my supra is only a 10:20 1/4 mile car..

Are you "DeathRage"?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx for the links..

I suppose asking if im deathrage is an insult..
ive never heard of him sorry.

and again I apologize for posting such a noob question in here but I was very
frustrated after spending hours searching on google and only getting fucked about and never finding shit.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Maybe you should learn a thing or two about NOT typing like you just failed high school english. Shit buddy, you type like an ESL student. Also, why the fuck is your viper so bastardized that it needs hoods, fenders, and new headlights? Did you buy a POS?

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Im tellin you guys, this has to be "DeathRage".

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I see how it is.. hey smokin some day maybe you and I will meet up.. then I'll teach you to have better manner's when your speaking to someone you don't know..

PS: fuck off..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One more thing smokin, I notice your 488 cubic inch viper makes a claimed 775hp
my 183 inch 6 cylinder makes 722 at the wheels so don't feel its a rocket ship.
I also did all the work myself,unlike yourself who hires his horsepower installed and tuned. Try to get over yourself,your an idiot and your fucking ignorant. Two traits you can never get over.
Stupid fucking moron. Go fuck your mom bitch.
And I will whip your ass so prolly best to just shh..

-Tonk

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
kinda sad...
smokin is 775.0 RWHP, 765.4 RWT
not only a better car, but more power... better handling, better looking, more torque, wait.. did i say a better car? yes. i did. the end. you lost. goodbye.

·
Out to lunch
10,529 Posts
Hey Tonk!

I think you are witty and pretty good at the smack game, come on over to the "anything goes" part of this site. It's where we have this kind of fun. Please don't Give me a speech about smokin posting first, He's smokin and smokin can do what smokin wants.

Not bitching, griping, or even trying to start anything. It's just how we do things. You seem Like the kind of person who can handle himself well. Plus what you post is to the point, you dont mass around. We could use tour kind around here. I for one am sick of the upity people on this board like Serious Eric, smackie and Badvenom. This is a viper site and all those idiots do is try to ruin it by telling fart jokes and then laughing about it amongst themselves.

I for one am happy you are here tonk. We could use some new blood at this site that could put a hurting on the status quo that think they are so smart. if you stick around you will find most people will agree.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts