Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go out to start it up today and turns over perfect, turns over strong but wont start. ran great yesterday

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Could be the alarm... try reseting it. that has been known to happen.... don't forget there is a fuel shut-off when the alarm is enabled.

Other than that, i can't think of anything other than fuel delivery issues.

JD

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Sounds like it might be Fuel Related..Maybe your pump?
I'm not sure if a Viper has a Fuse for the Fuel Pump..But if does you may want to check it.

Good Luck Rich ! Sunday's are always great days for a cruise /images/graemlins/smiles.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL wouldnt that be a perfect timing this for my ass; i go and buy roes fuel voltage booster and im going to go tune and dyno tommorrow, LOL

Ill go try the alarm reset, i had no idea it affected the fuel delivery

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope not alarm but thnx for heads up there on the fuel shutoff info. one thing i did notice is VEC2 is not working??? gotta be more than a coincidence here im thinking

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I was goona ask you about your VEC2, but looks like you have located the problem.\

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Wonder what Rich can push his bucket through the quarter at......This means I am back in the running in Shreveport!!!

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Wonder what Rich can push his bucket through the quarter at......This means I am back in the running in Shreveport!!!
No, no you're still not in the running /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
muscle Man can push thong girl can steer :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well;

im not pushing
snakebitten isnt winning
and thong girl...LOL

it was the fuseable link, fuckin cheap ass fuses. now im wondering how/why the damn thing blew??? not to mention the rib contusions ive suffered getting under that damn dashboard.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
well;

im not pushing
snakebitten isnt winning
and thong girl...LOL

it was the fuseable link, fuckin cheap ass fuses. now im wondering how/why the damn thing blew??? not to mention the rib contusions ive suffered getting under that damn dashboard.
Check your cig lighter. My buddy Adam just had the same thing happen. Plugged in a new one probleem fixed. It is somehow is tied to that same fuse.
Chad

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Snake Bitten said:
muscle Man can push thong girl can steer :rofl:
Hell, I can steer his car, remember V10 Nats at Bradenton? :rofl: /images/graemlins/drive

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeh but johnny...no offense i think id rather loretta in a thong than you /images/graemlins/toothy

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts