Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What price range would you sell this:

2004 Silver Viper SRT-10 w/3154 Miles

It has had a short block put in it at 1800 miles and a long block at 3200 miles (don't know why yet). Vehicle is still in warranty obviously. Only one previous owner. Only mods as upgraded exhaust and cold air intake. Everything else stock and in mint condition.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
WTF happend to this car for it to require basically two new motors before it hit 4 thousand miles???

Price, i'd honestly say mid 60's. That is what it would be worth to me, at most. But then again, i wouldnt want it, plenty of untouched SRT's that are just sitting at dealerships.

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, not at 3200, but i didn't know the exact mileage change so I just estimated in the future /images/graemlins/wink

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
tree-fiddy

seriously, someone will buy it and it still has the warranty so if you get a "good enuf deal", do it and sell before warranty runs out. Probably human error has caused the second swap to take place.

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What if it was below $70,000. As in far "too good to be true" below $70,000 ($38,000). Couldn't you also say you can't afford NOT to look at the offer even if it's ridiculously low?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
$38,000 you say...hmmmmmm. Where's the car, maybe I can check it our for you. Something doesn't seem right, the owner could wholesale the car for more than that.

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's in LA. The guy said to come look at it whenever, just call to make arrangements.

·
Registered
791 Posts
kiaser....is that the one i looked up for you??...the motor prob was from the cam bolt recall..first the short block then the long block...i can prob call them for you and get the lowdown if you want...Len

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.