Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
well holy cow if they did, just about 10 years too late.....

let me guess. it's a GM Magazine? LOL!

G

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Where they using slicks. 420hp....able to hit high 11's. I give props where it's due...but that seems just a touch too fast, about .3 or so. What was the trap speed?

·
Registered
932 Posts
That run came pretty late in the day - after 5 or 6 runs? And the temps were great - mid 50's, no humidity, etc. 0-60 in 3.9 on street tires is cooking!

It's just eeking into the 11s but that's pretty cool for a Z. I added an '04 Z06 to the stable 2 months ago and I've been pretty damned impressed with the thing. It's no Viper (taking my Viper out is like putting on a Superman cape where the Z is pretty much just a very fast normal car - which is kinda fun though too because NOBODY pays attention to you at all).

The deals on all C5s right now are just insanely good so it was too hard to pass up - I stole my '04 Z, brand new for about $12K off sticker...taxes paid and all.

And there isn't much of a Z tax like ya get with the Viper, that's for sure! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
502 Posts
thats the same mag that Evan Smith ran the 11.77 in a stock Viper...

Anthony

·
Registered
502 Posts
im pretty sure it was totally stock, factory tires and all...

Anthony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.