Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
ENJOY THE RIDE ON THIS ONE WHILE IT LASTS--LOOKING FORWARD TO 2006.... TX WYD :bigsmile:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
John,

Thank you for the video. Loved the dual coverage of both SRT-10 Vipers!

Very Cool!

Jay K.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
John ....Chad has heard some wild tales about you ...

mostly from me ....and Jason...He wants to validate their authenticity and see if you could truly be that wild... He claims also that he can hold his own or out do you on the wildness.....I would like to be there for this and Larry should come too(Only with Chad's and Jason Ok...I certainly do not want to crash their party).....Sarasota has new Ruth's....racing is here in Feb.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
:drive: :devil: :dude3: :flag: Awesome video!!!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cudaman said:
John ....Chad has heard some wild tales about you ...

mostly from me ....and Jason...He wants to validate their authenticity and see if you could truly that wild... He claims also that he can hold his own or out do on the wildness.....I would like to be there for this and Larry should come to(Only with Chad's and Jason Ok...I certainly do not want to crash their party).....Sarasota has new Ruth's....racing is here in Feb.

I am an old man now and I am sure my past urban legend status is greatly over-rated.

SO WHATS THE SCOOP FOR FEB??????????? ANY DATES YET?

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Wait a minute here ....I have the old man status ....

you and Chad have the youngster status .....

We will need to get with David. I am trying to help get set with the track....it is hard because of the holidays...... hopefully soon we will have some dates.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.