Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be great if we could get someone to cover the event for the ViperRag Premier Issue! We can supply a digitial camera if someone needs one - we need pictures and a decent writeup (we have people who can help if you dont like writing, but need some meat).

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
im taking my digital camera ill get ya some pics. what you want; cars, chicks, nightlife...the usual right?

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
When V10 Mojo passes out, I'll get some compromising pics of him for the alley /images/graemlins/wink

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
LOL, you got me confused with snakebitten. i dont pass out ( i do however take an occasioanl quick "nap" on the bar).

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
LOL, you got me confused with snakebitten. i dont pass out ( i do however take an occasioanl quick "nap" on the bar).
Well, Mon's is liquor free and clothes free, so neither should be result in your falling asleep!

·
Enlightened
28,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd say a nice mix of event and nightlife would be awesome!

(Hey, V10, we gonna hook up at the Arnold? I got front row center balcony seats for Mens finals!)

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
ill be there, lets hook up. i will also be with a few WWE wrestlers and some other athletes, in addition, a few of our jujitsu team are competing (gotta continue to whup on those brazilians:D)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts