Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,347 Posts
""(450 rwhp)(Best 1/4 mi - 11.6 ET @ 117 mph "".....does that sound right to you?

et seems quick to me for that kind od HP and speed sounds high too for 450 HP.

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Wish I could help, Gerald. For one thing I'm not going to drop $3K for a wheel setup that I'm only going to use a total of maybe 3 minutes/year. Secondly, I'm not sure if I could run a 11.5 with just a wheel setup.

But I'll put the word out.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
his time is definitely possible for 450rwhp if his 60' are hitting. the speed is definitely not too high for that kinda et or hp.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You guys need to follow the link at the zo6 forum, I have replied and am ready to work these boys over. I live fairly close so lets see what happens. My post is under the screename "Gotrubber?" but I cant seem to login with the same name here because it wont except my info. Anyway, check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
SMCBUILDERS said:
You guys need to follow the link at the zo6 forum, I have replied and am ready to work these boys over. I live fairly close so lets see what happens. My post is under the screename "Gotrubber?" but I cant seem to login with the same name here because it wont except my info. Anyway, check it out.
Gotrubber? - seems like someone else beat you to it - here??

If the guys ego is anything like his sig, it's a tad inflated.
'magnetic oil drain plug' - how much does that shave off the 1/4mi time?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Oh....that sig is freakin REDICULOUS...

Yeah, I'd be scared of that sig....... especially that Chrome fire extinguisher, "shorty" antennae, trunk lid liner and dark tint..... oooooohhhhhhhhh scaaaaaarrryyyy!!!!!

What a DIP SHIT!!

I hope someone posted that over there.... what a DIP SHIT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts