Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. New to the forum and new to Viper ownership. Mine is a 2000 ACR that I picked up out of Ontario last year. A cream puff in both general and Viper specific terms. :D

I live in Vancouver...the land of Ferraris, Lambos and McLarens. Most with N or L badges if you know what I mean.;) Easy to get those cars serviced here but not to many performance shops know what to do with a Viper.

I took it to Turn3 Autosport for general maintenance . A good shop but they were totally winging it. When one of the mechanics tried to lift the car a fraction of an inch to get it on the lift...by lifting under the front fender:cursin:... I knew I would not be back.

Can anyone recommend a shop that knows Vipers? I am not against going to a dealership either.

Thanks.

Also, any Viper meets and drives I should know about?

R

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Ronil, I'm new to the forum and vipers as well. I have a 2000 GTS. I know a lot of guys take their cars including myself to willowbrook Chrysler in Langley. Always been happy with the service I have had.

I am curious to know if there are any reputable local shops that work on vipers other than a dealer. Wanted to get the heads and cam done.

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
I would contact Jon @ Parts Rack. His is in Oregon I believe and may know something in that area. Having just looked at a map and noticing that Vancouver and OR are like right there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts