Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coincidence will have it that Trev's (owner of Highpower) daughter and son-in-law will be in Orlando vacationing from Europe during the race weekend. They both know the products very well if any last minute help is needed. Can you give me details for them to attend? I'm assuming all should be well and they can just enjoy some good racing mainly.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Re: Calling V10 MOJO

Hey.....if you sweet talk Roof and give away a nice door prize, maybe they could set up a small table to display a few products.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

We really aren't prepared to have any products for the event. I won't be able to attend and the couple mentioned will just be in town for a vacation and might stop by to see some good racing and help if needed.

Rich's car and results will hopefully be display enough. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts

Im going to drive this thing like I stole it. Its gonna take me time to get used to everything but im going to go slow and consistent, gradually increasing power until i get it to the peak numbers we tested then the slicks and skinnies will get thrown on and the fun will begin!!

the driver will be ready and the nitrous system/car tuned by Joe Donovan of PBJ will be ready. the only X Factor is the drivetrain/rearend at this point. if it holds together, we will turn some heads, if not, then just another day on the breakdown trailer for me /images/graemlins/toothy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.