· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V10 MOJO's hit list for Shreveport;

Snakebitten (gerald)
99RT/10 (mike)
BLNGTS (kevin)
Black GTS (joe)

and ANYONE else running 9.90 or slower who thinks they got what it takes to whup me. bring your candyasses cause there will be no excuses there will be no bullshitting there will be only a whole mess of vipers getting a good look at my taillights :fist:

The tree, shortime and finishline. Im gonna line you boys up like hos on the ho-stroll waitin to give daddy his cashmoney :smooch:

Attachments

· Registered
235 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
V10 MOJO's hit list for Shreveport;

Snakebitten (gerald)
99RT/10 (mike)
BLNGTS (kevin)
Black GTS (joe)

and ANYONE else running 9.90 or slower who thinks they got what it takes to whup me. bring your candyasses cause there will be no excuses there will be no bullshitting there will be only a whole mess of vipers getting a good look at my taillights

The tree, shortime and finishline. Im gonna line you boys up like hos on the ho-stroll waitin to give daddy his cashmoney :smooch:
Rich, I got something for you, bring your money...

SW

BTW, if you don't tree me, my new motor my just eat the tree...
[image]http://www.fototime.com/BCB339FFB78066A/standard.jpg[/image]

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
BigCarrot said:
I didn't even make the list! I guess you know how to choose your battles... /images/graemlins/moon3

:stupid: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bigcarrot; if youre runing 9.9 and slower...you made the list LOL

SW, whats with the pic, dammit now i gotta go and post a few of MY pics /images/graemlins/toothy

tony; cmon babe, you know i gots ta race you it wouldnt be a v10 nats if i didnt whup you on the tree and then you go blazin on by me to take the win, LOL

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aww now see, thats not nice of you underground, you hurt my feelings :fist:

if i cant beat you remind me to drive over your ass instead :smooch:

· Registered
109 Posts
V10mojo,
I am glad to see you think of me in a good way .... but I will turn the bottle back up for you. I jetted the nitrous down to a 100 shot to run the 11.00 class and I never made a full pass without hitting the brakes. I love running 11.08 @ 87 mph. I was trying to put cars in different classes, but I see I will need to step up to put you in your place. /images/graemlins/yes Hopefully I will be back to work and off strike by then so I can make it. I know we are going to Florida, but Shreeveport may be out of the question for me if things don't change.
Later,
Joe

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hope you can make it joe, its always good seeing you. now keep that gts in one piece til the races OK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.