Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V10 MOJO: Sorry that you didn't make NED. Looks like the first round goes to me due to a forfeit. We had good weather but the track was wet in the shut-down area so we were limited to 1/8 mile runs. About 20 Corvettes were entered - 2 Vipers showed up; one supercharged and another spraying a 300 shot with propane. Both cars were on street tires and had traction problems - they were running high 6s to low 7s in the 110 mph range. The quickest cars were 2 Lingenfelter twin turbos on ET Streets. Both were running low 6s (best was a 6.1x). I was next with a 6.67 at 104.6 (equates to a 10.3x/134 range in the 1/4). I'm scheduled to run in the Vette/Viper event at Atco on November 13th. Hope that you and other Vipers can make that one. Regards.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
good runs bro, good runs.

status so far; im looking like november 13 is gonna happen for me. car still in pieces. im working on it dammit, im workin on it , LOL. everything that could delay has delayed my car being done. murphys law i guess.

we gotta get some seattime in vs each other before old man winter puts the keibosh (sp?) on us

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.