Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom WELCH is going down for the count on the street tire shoot-out!

I refuse to see him beat us all again! we must work together to make sure TOM goes down!!

we might have to handicap the lights! whatever it takes TOM no more tires for you!!!!


BTW
You been Silent for a while, I wonder what you are doing! Trust me Tom you have too much Power now no extra's please
 

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
Joined
·
575 Posts
Damn,

Sorry to miss so much of the action here.......I've been very busy flying and will be flying through the Easter weekend, along with trying to finish Moundir's roll bar...LOL.

Who won the street tire shootout at the last BG Event? Oh, I remember, and shite, what a beautiful trophy that is on my desk, and it sits along side of the "mod 2 winner" trophy, which sits along side of the "High Trap Speed Trophy," which sits along side of the "best reaction time" trophy, which sits along side of about 20 other Viper Victory trophies from various events like Bradentons V-10 nationals, the Texas V-10 Nationals and various VOI events.

My office looks like the NY skyline! I've got too many trophies. I may consider lifting for the highest bidder.....any takers?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
Someone disctract Tom at the drags, the someone else sneak over and put on a set of 4 year old slick as ice Pilots. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
Joined
·
575 Posts
Gerald,

Funny you should say that....the pilots Im running were purchased new and mounted at VOI 6 in St. Louis (1999 I believe) LOL!

Tom
 

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
ViperJEDI said:
Damn,

Sorry to miss so much of the action here.......I've been very busy flying and will be flying through the Easter weekend, along with trying to finish Moundir's roll bar...LOL.

Who won the street tire shootout at the last BG Event? Oh, I remember, and shite, what a beautiful trophy that is on my desk, and it sits along side of the "mod 2 winner" trophy, which sits along side of the "High Trap Speed Trophy," which sits along side of the "best reaction time" trophy, which sits along side of about 20 other Viper Victory trophies from various events like Bradentons V-10 nationals, the Texas V-10 Nationals and various VOI events.

My office looks like the NY skyline! I've got too many trophies. I may consider lifting for the highest bidder.....any takers?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

Tom
Tom let me win the $1000 so I can pay you for the roll bar :idea: :nod: Btw how many bottle of Sambuca will that install cost me /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Somebody order up a stripper for Tom, while he is preoccupied we can coat his tires with wheel bearing greese. I'll chip in $10 torward the stripper, that should be about half the cost for a BG stripper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Tom let me win one in Texas so it is someone elses turn this time. BTW, I ran a 10.61 @142MPH on pilots in Vegas a couple of weeks ago so it is definitely achievable.

I wish I was there to take him on and everyone else for that matter.

My money is on 1TONY1.

I predict, no one will run faster than a 10.5x this time and the one who runs fastest et will not be the overall winner.

Good Luck to Everyone!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
They are lucky I'm not there, as a beiginner and running 10.8 my next run would have been in the lows 10's. I"m sure of it.... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
utahviper said:
I predict, no one will run faster than a 10.5x this time and the one who runs fastest et will not be the overall winner.
If that's true.....maybe I do have a chance /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

p.s. Utah....Don't bet to much, I'm playing in Fl. this week instead of working on the car /images/graemlins/sad But the weather in nice :nod:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
fuelman; ten bucks in BG and youll get your stripper plus change back /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
fuelman; ten bucks in BG and youll get your stripper plus change back /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Is that with front teeth or without??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ViperJEDI said:
Damn,

Sorry to miss so much of the action here.......I've been very busy flying and will be flying through the Easter weekend, along with trying to finish Moundir's roll bar...LOL.

Who won the street tire shootout at the last BG Event? Oh, I remember, and shite, what a beautiful trophy that is on my desk, and it sits along side of the "mod 2 winner" trophy, which sits along side of the "High Trap Speed Trophy," which sits along side of the "best reaction time" trophy, which sits along side of about 20 other Viper Victory trophies from various events like Bradentons V-10 nationals, the Texas V-10 Nationals and various VOI events.

My office looks like the NY skyline! I've got too many trophies. I may consider lifting for the highest bidder.....any takers?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

Tom
Tom

I am Glad you Display the Trophies! You have been the most consistant since we began this journey with the V-10 Nationals\ :bowdown:

It is now time for us to unload all our power and you go home empty handed! New winner in the Street-tire Shoot-out
New winner in the Unlimited

Tom Goes home for the first time with no awards! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

We are all coming after you!!!

are you ready??????????????

You scared Paolo so bad from the Texas race he went home and threw his Blower away :rofl: :rofl:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top