Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SW AKA THE SHEEK,WELL WHATS IT GONNA BE GOOD BUDDY?DID U FINALLY GET YOUR SOLID ROLLER STROKER 13.5 TO ONE COMPRESSION MOTOR ONLY 700 PLUS HORSES TO THE REAR WHEELS DIALED IN YET?ARE U READY FOR ANOTHER BEATING OR ARE U GONNA STAY DOWN ON THE MAT?.DID U GET YOUR SUSPENSION SORTED OUT YET?I HOPE SO CAUSE THAT WONT BE USED AS AN EXCUSE AGAIN.DID U FINALLY GET YOUR AIR FUEL MIX RIGHT ON YOUR AEM.THE CORRECT SETTING IS AROUND 12.6 TO 12.7.YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY 13.0 TO GET SOME MORE HORSES BUT WILL THEY REALLY MATTER?YOU KNOW --LEAN IS MEAN!DO YOUR SELF A BIG FAVOR AND STAY DOWN ON THE MAT.I DONT KNOW HOW U CAN KEEP TAKING THE PAIN! :rofl: :dance:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LARRY,WE WILL HAVE SEVERAL PORTABLE WETBARS SET UP FOR YOUR CONSUMPTION.ITS ALWAYS GREAT WHEN WE ALL GET TOGATHER.BY THE WAY DID U GET THE DVD I SENT U ABOUT THE DETENATIONS KINGS OF TEXAS?I DIDNT THINK U WOULD HAVE TIME TO POST SNICE U ARE PROBABLY WORKING ON WARDS SNAKE UP JETIING AND CHANGING OUT PULLEYS.TAKE CARE! NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Norm we are busy here @ Tropcana here in Bradenton seperating the oranges from the pink grapefruit and cleaning out our sand box......someone poop in it.

Jetting and pulley changes were done 3- 4 months ago.

Cudaman:flag:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WARD,WELL GLAD THATS DONE.NOW ABOUT THE 3RD POWER ADDER THE METHONAL ALCOHOL INJECTION SYSTEM.METHENOL IS VERY UNSTABLE AND CORROSIVE.IT WILL RUIN YOUR PAINT IF IT GETS DRIPPED ON IT.IT IS ALSO HIGHLY FLAMMABLE AND WILL REACT IN FORM OF EXPLOSION IF IT PUDDLES IN YOUR INTAKE SIMILAR TO NITROUS EXPLOSION CAUSED BY PUDDLING IN THE INTAKE MANIFOLD.YOU CAN RUN DENATURED ALCOHOL WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED AT ANY LOWES OR HOME DEPOT IN THE PAINT SECTION.USUALLY CUT A 50/50 MIX WITH DISTILLED WATER.YOU WILL LOSE 5 PERCENT OF HORSEPOWER WHEN U RUN DENATURED ALCOHOL VS. METHONAL A TRADE OFF FOR STABILITY OF THE ADDER.NOW WARD IF LARRY COULD BUILD A STRONG HEAD AND CAM CAR THEN U WONT NEED TO USE 3 POWER ADDERS TO GET THE CAR DONE THE TRACK TO RUN A 9.SO WARD BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THAT DOPE U ARE SHOOTING THRU YOUR ENGINE.WE DONT WANT IT TO GO KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
235 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
SW AKA THE SHEEK,WELL WHATS IT GONNA BE GOOD BUDDY?DID U FINALLY GET YOUR SOLID ROLLER STROKER 13.5 TO ONE COMPRESSION MOTOR ONLY 700 PLUS HORSES TO THE REAR WHEELS DIALED IN YET?ARE U READY FOR ANOTHER BEATING OR ARE U GONNA STAY DOWN ON THE MAT?.DID U GET YOUR SUSPENSION SORTED OUT YET?I HOPE SO CAUSE THAT WONT BE USED AS AN EXCUSE AGAIN.DID U FINALLY GET YOUR AIR FUEL MIX RIGHT ON YOUR AEM.THE CORRECT SETTING IS AROUND 12.6 TO 12.7.YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY 13.0 TO GET SOME MORE HORSES BUT WILL THEY REALLY MATTER?YOU KNOW --LEAN IS MEAN!DO YOUR SELF A BIG FAVOR AND STAY DOWN ON THE MAT.I DONT KNOW HOW U CAN KEEP TAKING THE PAIN! :rofl: :dance:
I'll be there Norma. Just remember, it took you $40k and 32 more cubes to even get close,plus no telling how much you fed Elvis.. Congrats on finally getting something to run a good number, I mean congrats to Scott, since you can't seem to drive anything except a key board.. I know you and the E's are very close now, just make sure you get the "right" tune on your supercharged load, otherwise you, I mean Scott will be the new detonation king..

The only thing that will be "down on the mat" will be your knees...

take care,

Sheek

Btw, when I we going to run our wives' cars??? :smooch:

·
Registered
235 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
WARD,WELL GLAD THATS DONE.NOW ABOUT THE 3RD POWER ADDER THE METHONAL ALCOHOL INJECTION SYSTEM.METHENOL IS VERY UNSTABLE AND CORROSIVE.IT WILL RUIN YOUR PAINT IF IT GETS DRIPPED ON IT.IT IS ALSO HIGHLY FLAMMABLE AND WILL REACT IN FORM OF EXPLOSION IF IT PUDDLES IN YOUR INTAKE SIMILAR TO NITROUS EXPLOSION CAUSED BY PUDDLING IN THE INTAKE MANIFOLD.YOU CAN RUN DENATURED ALCOHOL WICH CAN BE PURCHASED AT ANY LOWES OR HOME DEPOT IN THE PAINT SECTION.USUALLY CUT A 50/50 MIX WITH DISTILLED WATER.YOU WILL LOSE 5 PERCENT OF HORSEPOWER WHEN U RUN DENATURED ALCOHOL VS. METHONAL A TRADE OFF FOR STABILITY OF THE ADDER.NOW WARD IF LARRY COULD BUILD A STRONG HEAD AND CAM CAR THEN U WONT NEED TO USE 3 POWER ADDERS TO GET THE CAR DONE THE TRACK TO RUN A 9.SO WARD BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THAT DOPE U ARE SHOOTING THRU YOUR ENGINE.WE DONT WANT IT TO GO KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :rofl: :dance:
Do you ever wonder why Norma has so much knowledge about how Viper motors blow up?
Norma is speaking from one of his many personal experiences with his car, before going to LPE...
:thumb:

SW

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Norm FYI.....Larry's motor build is same since 2/12/03 and never been opened or modified since then, just more boost and a little shot.

Norm has your motor has it EVER opened back up since its conseption and has it been reopened again after that????

There is an old Florida saying, my squirrel quoting Texas friend....A job worth doing, is worth right the first time.

Cudaman:flag:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!THE "SHEEK" IS CHECKING IN!KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!WELL ITS GREAT TO HEAR FROM A PRO.I DONT KNOW WHERE U ARE GETTING YOUR NUMBERS AGAIN THE 40K AND 32 C.I.BUT THEN NO ONE EVER KNOWS DO THEY. U HAVE HAD A BAD LUCK STREAK FOR SOME TIME NOW WITH BLOWING UP ENGINES AND TAKING THE BEATINGS AT THE TRACK NOT TO MENTION YOUR CAR IS RUNNING SLOWER AFTER THE 2 OR THIRD ENGINE REBUILD.HOPEFULLY YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE WITH YOUR NEW TUNING BIZ OPENING UP IN AUSTIN AND IT WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS.FUNNY HOW THINGS TURN OUT AT TIMES.BY THE WAY IVE COME ACROSS A SPECIAL DVD COPY OF THE 1998 ROAD AND TRACK TOP SPEED TUNER SHOOTOUT THAT TOOK PLACE IN FT.STOCKTON TEXAS.IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR VIPER ENGINE LOCKING UP AND NOT FINISHING THE SHOOTOUT.YOU REALLY HAVE HAD SOME TOUGH LUCK IN DETENATION AND DESTRUCTION OF ENGINES.WE WILL BE PASSING OUT COPIES AT THE V 10 NATIONALS TO HONOR ALL YOUR GREAT MOMENTS IN PERFORMANCE CAR HISTORY. AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM ME TO U.IF YOU DONT BRING YOUR SLOW MOTOR ONLY SNAKE TO BRADENTON SCOTT AND I WILL UNDERSTAND THAT U ARE STILL ON THE MAT RECOVERING FROM ALL THE BEATINGS U HAVE TAKEN.HANG IN THERE I KNOW IT WILL BE A LONG CLIMB BACK UP TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.YOUR PAL! TX WYD :rofl: :dance:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you ever wonder why Norma has so much knowledge about how Viper motors blow up?
Norma is speaking from one of his many personal experiences with his car, before going to LPE...CORRECT ANSWER IS---- DETENATION KNOWLEDGE IS OBTAINED FIRST HAND FROM THE DETENATION KING OF TEXAS SW AKA THE SHEEK........HANG AROUND HIM LONG ENOUGH AND HE WILL BLOW ANOTHER ONE UP! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's always nice to have a fan like you following everything I do and have done. At least I have done alot with ALL my cars, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, at least I can say I do it myself.. I guess it must be tough having all that $$ and no talent and not being able to do anything .. Man, I couldn't do it, It's like another guy screwing your gf because you can't..If you, I mean Scott, get beat by Ward and me are going into hiding again?

see you in FL.,

Sheek

·
Registered
235 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
Norma is speaking from one of his many personal experiences with his car, before going to LPE...CORRECT ANSWER IS DETENATION KNOWLEDGE IS OBTAINED FIRST HAND FROM THE DETENATION KING OF TEXAS SW AKA THE SHEEK........HANG AROUND HIM LONG ENOUGH AND HE WILL BLOW ANOTHER ONE UP! :rofl: :dance:
Just remember, I didn't build it, the E's did, I just drove it..

SW

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
StreetKing said:
It's always nice to have a fan like you following everything I do and have done. At least I have done alot with ALL my cars, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, at least I can say I do it myself.. I guess it must be tough having all that $$ and no talent and not being able to do anything .. Man, I couldn't do it, It's like another guy screwing your gf because you can't..If you, I mean Scott, get beat by Ward and me are going into hiding again?

see you in FL.,

Sheek
SHEEK U ARE THE MAN!WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE U.IM SORRY IF IVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE REAL WORLD.IT BEATS SELLING USED CARS.TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
19,181 Posts
StreetKing said:

see you in FL.,

Sheek
And our local hotshoe comes right back at ya!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Man I wish I was as successful as you, that way I could buy my way into everyone's lives and drink myself into a coma everytime I get out.. I'll stick to selling used cars, driving my own cars and enjoying life..

see you in Fl.,

Sheek

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SHEEK KEEP TRYING I KNOW U WILL GET THERE GOOD BUDDY.U MIGHT WANT TO TAKE A DRINK NOW AND THEN AS IT WOULD RELAX U.U SEEM WAY TOO UP TIGHT AND SERIOUS ABOUT THE DRAG RACING THING.I KNOW ITS TOUGH FOR U TO BE ON TOP AND THEN HIT ROCK BOTTOM.BEEN THERE MYSELF MANY TIMES.YOU CAN NEVER BUY YOUR WAY INTO PEOPLE LIVES SO U MIGHT WANT TO MAKE A NOTE ABOUT THAT.ITS REALLY ABOUT FREINDS AND FRIENDSHIPS.ITS GOOD TO HEAR U ARE ENJOYING LIFE.HOPE U ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO.CYA SOONER THEN U THINK! :rofl: :dance:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.