Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so you can lay claim to being the King of the All Motor program (for now at least). But I am calling you out on your SRT load. 9.65 @ 157 should be pretty easy for you to beat for the SRT records and I am sure you can take down Dr. Roof in the process too.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Huh? What kind of a calling out is that? More like a "sick'em."

Where does the 9.65 at 157 come from? I figure the 157 is close to what your SRT (156 and change, right?) ran but how about the 9.65? Did your SRT run a .65? Just curious.

Chad

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Yes Chad, our SRT TT ran 9.65 @ 156.57 mph on a crap track at BG last month. Here's the time slip:

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/Dyno.php
I've got the other side of the time slip to prove John is telling the truth. It was unreal as that monster flew by me like I was standing still /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/sad :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
That was Turbo car with Nitrous? What shot? Any beefing up of the drive train or other components. Almost in the 160's.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
John Hennessey said:
OK, so you can lay claim to being the King of the All Motor program (for now at least). But I am calling you out on your SRT load. 9.65 @ 157 should be pretty easy for you to beat for the SRT records and I am sure you can take down Dr. Roof in the process too.
HEY BIG BREEZE GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU !BRING IT ON---ANYTIME--- ANYPLACE---ANYWHERE!YOUR NUMBERS ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE IF U CAN GET IT DOWN THE TRACK.I DID NOTE YOUR HOLLYWOOD STUNT/MAGAZINE DRIVER HAS A TENDENCY TO LAUNCH AND SHIFT THE GEARS A BIT HARD BREAKING COMPONENTS IN THE PROCESS BUT WHAT THE HECK HE'S TRYING.BRING ON THAT TWIN TURBO SRT 10 LOAD OF YOURS AND LETS GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH.I CHECKED WITH BIG AND LITTLE E OF RACING SOLUTIONS.THEY SAID THERE IS NO REASON TO TURN THE BOOST UP AND SPRAY ANY NOS DOPE CAUSE THIER SUPER CHARGERS DROP VERY LITTLE BOOST LINE PRESSURE SO WE GOT THE PSI SET AT 8 JUST FOR U.SPEAKING OF DROPING LINE BOOST PRESSURE HOWS YOUR NUMBERS LOOKING.FINE I HOPE."BIG GUN" SCOTT WIECK SAYS HI AND HE"S READY TO PUT YOU AND MR.HOLLYWWOOD ON TRAILER WHEN EVER U ARE READY.LET ME KNOW IF U WANNA USE THE FIBERGLASS DOORS SO WE CAN GET OUR DOORS CHANGED OUT.AGAIN ITS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!LOOKING FORWARD TO THE THROWDOWN AND CHALLENGE CYA SOON......TX WYD :dance:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
so Mr. Norm it looks like the purchase of the 2004 from RSI had your name written all over it. The asking price was excellent and I know that being a horse trader from years back you must have gotten a good deal.

When I get my car running will there be any records for me or will you hold them all.

have a great woodlands day.
rohn
oh shit, I guess being the RSI cheer leader I have to cheer for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
BIG ROHN,LOOKS LIKE WE ARE IN THE SAME TRIBE NOW.WE ARE BOOTH SAFE AND WONT GET VOTED OFF THE ISLAND.ILL CHEER FOR U AND U CAN CHEER FOR ME.WE ARE WAITING ON U TO GET YOUR CAR RUNNING.YOUR SPOT IS SAVED AS MR. 6 SPEED NOS :bowdown: AND I KNOW U WILL SET A NEW RECORD!TX WYD :dance:

·
Registered
292 Posts
:fight: :fight:

This should be fun! I'm looking forward to helping NORM sort out his new RSI SRT-10 and handing out some serious ass whooping. Can't say how fast it will be but you can damn sure count on us finding out. You can bet your ass this WILL NOT be another 10-second dyno-queen supercharged viper! [email protected]? LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Scott W

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
BIG ROHN,LOOKS LIKE WE ARE IN THE SAME TRIBE NOW.WE ARE BOOTH SAFE AND WONT GET VOTED OFF THE ISLAND.ILL CHEER FOR U AND U CAN CHEER FOR ME.WE ARE WAITING ON U TO GET YOUR CAR RUNNING.YOUR SPOT IS SAVED AS MR. 6 SPEED NOS :bowdown: AND I KNOW U WILL SET A NEW RECORD!TX WYD :dance:
So did you buy GaryC's silver monster?

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
96 R/T10-YES I WAS FORTUNATE TO PURCHASE GARY C'S SILVER MONSTER.843 MILES ON HER.STILL SMELLS BRAND NEW!LAWBOY- HEY- LOL- I HAVE A 427 C-5R LINGENFELTER Z-28 F-BODY OPPPS THERES THAT F-BODY WORD.... THAT WILL RUN 8 S LATER ON THIS YEAR WHICH IS PROBABLY THE FASTEST QTR.MILER AT THIS POINT IN TIME. :dance:

G

·
Hey John I have a question for you. I was at a book store and noticed the Venom car you had built on the cover. Do you get royalties for those kinda books?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BV - no cash just free pr I guess. Same thing on the Nelly song. Maybe at the VOI they can have a rapper come in and do an episode of "Pimp My Viper".

Hey TX WYD Norm - Dont make me call out Dr. Roof again and have him come down here to show you who's got the fastest blower Viper.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
HEY JOHN DONT MAKE ME CALL DR.ROOF ON THE PHONE TO COME DOWN HERE TO SHOW YOU WHO"S GOT THE FASTER VIPER!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gifVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :dance:

·
Registered
502 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
HEY JOHN DONT MAKE ME CALL DR.ROOF ON THE PHONE TO COME DOWN HERE TO SHOW YOU WHO"S GOT THE FASTER VIPER!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gifVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :dance:
/images/graemlins/jerry /images/graemlins/tyson :zzz: :bonk: :fight: /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/nana

Anthony

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.