Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROHN,HOW U DOING GOOD BUDDY!SCOTT AND I WILL BE MAKING SOME LAST MINUTE CHANGES.IF WE GET THEM DONE IN TIME FOR TOPEKA WE LOOK FORWARD TO RUNNING U AND THE ICEMAN.I HAVE A SPOT RESERVED FOR YOU NEXT TO CUDAMAN IN MY SIGNATURE....SEE U SOON! NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Norm
Sorry Rohn doesn't live there anymore but a race could be arranged if you show up, I was told that you might not show.

It's like this, my driver can beat your driver.

see you soon

rohn

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ROHN,WHERE ARE U LIVING GOOD BUDDY?DO U NEED A PLACE TO STAY?MY PIT BULL CAN BEAT YOUR PIT BULL!YOUR HORSES CAN BEAT MINE CAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY HORSES.LOL TAKE CARE! YOUR BRO NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
ROHN,HOW U DOING GOOD BUDDY!SCOTT AND I WILL BE MAKING SOME LAST MINUTE CHANGES.IF WE GET THEM DONE IN TIME FOR TOPEKA WE LOOK FORWARD TO RUNNING U AND THE ICEMAN.I HAVE A SPOT RESERVED FOR YOU NEXT TO CUDAMAN IN MY SIGNATURE....SEE U SOON! NORM :rofl: :dance:
By chance, are you related to Yo-Tony?????? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Mark-O
Norms relatives are all by choice, not by chance.

Norm
I have had the iceman out practicing, I bought him a shifter mounted in front of his big screen. We keep playing your 10 sec. run and so far he has not missed 1 shift nor red lit. we are ready.

see you and good luck

rohn

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
ROHN,WHERE ARE U LIVING GOOD BUDDY?DO U NEED A PLACE TO STAY?MY PIT BULL CAN BEAT YOUR PIT BULL!YOUR HORSES CAN BEAT MINE CAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY HORSES.LOL TAKE CARE! YOUR BRO NORM :rofl: :dance:

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653MickViperweb4-med.jpg[/image]

Norm..... Rohn's and my horse can beat you horse /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://www.isabellafarms.com/images/pic_horses03a.jpg[/image]

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman
Lets bring the horses just in case Norms motor only is not up to the task. lol, my one HP can beat your 1 HP. How do I hook this beast up to get a clean dyno? Maybe some nitrous would help with the 60' time.

Jdawg
I'll keep that option open thanks, just in case if Albert is to busy working. It is a hard choice for Albert to make, Work, Race, Work :idea: Race, hard choice. LOL.

rohn

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: Where did John go.

John
Is the calling out "Roof" still on or are you staying at home. I'll bring an extra bottle for the door panel, No nitrous???????????????????????????

Rohn

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

I want in on the actioc. I have a stud resting up for Topeka as we speak.
Don't let his disposition fool you. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/257100_0924-med.JPG[/image]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

JDawg
Great horse but what is the resting really about, has he been jumping the fence late at night and coming home all tired out from the girls next door?

A stud would not have a chance because he would be running up from the back mount position. LOL

Rohn

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

Jk

I think you are right. We have a few that have been cut, but I guess they didn't get it all, because they still tend to mount the mares even if someone is riding them. Makes for a good laugh for those on the ground. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts