Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear you are gonna have one mean Twin Turbo.

I hear you often stiring the pot on the keys! I agree that your car is one mean set-up. However, what good is that car with no ET. Dyno Queen???

My car is the fastest Forced Induction Viper on the Planet! I plan on keeping it the fastest. I am sure in Bowling Green I will be running 9.5's.

question is you gonna bring that car to the race? Me and you right off the trailer! you drive I drive = you loose!

In case you need the race Dates it is APril 16-17 www.v10nationals.com www.beechbend.com

first forced air match up you ready!

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Roof has a ton of dragstrip experience. Maybe Jason Heffner can drive Redsnake's car and then it will be an even matchup, car against car, instead of experienced drag racer, vs, newb at the track. That sounds a little more fair.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i know you have a bone to pick with me, and that's fine. but you and i both know that you can out drive me. it isnt a secret! if you want to see whos car is faster, than that is a different story, let heffner drive...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
i know you have a bone to pick with me, and that's fine. but you and i both know that you can out drive me. it isnt a secret! if you want to see whos car is faster, than that is a different story, let heffner drive...
OK Car for car just make the show /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Smokin said:
Roof has a ton of dragstrip experience. Maybe Jason Heffner can drive Redsnake's car and then it will be an even matchup, car against car, instead of experienced drag racer, vs, newb at the track. That sounds a little more fair.
Smokin I wouldn't go that far. I have Been drag racing maybe 8-10 Times at the track. I don't think that is a ton of drag racing experience!

Regardless car for car should be alot of fun! SInce I do have the fastest forced induction car I want to defend my title by racing not in retirement :nod:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Smokin said:
Smokin I wouldn't go that far. I have Been drag racing maybe 8-10 Times at the track. I don't think that is a ton of drag racing experience!

Regardless car for car should be alot of fun! SInce I do have the fastest forced induction car I want to defend my title by racing not in retirement :nod:
2 races ago people were giving you tips on how to drive and now you are a pro /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Maybe you can start making some extra money when people start hiring you to drive their car :rofl:

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
I got money on my boy Eric! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I just wanna see the twin turbo's run. Eric, hope you can make it.

I ain't skeerrred. I'll race anyone............for a beer. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
King GTS said:
I got money on my boy Eric! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
:stupid:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
Common Eric! Lets see what she can do!!
i agree! i plan to have her go down the track, and i'll even drive her. but for the low number, im not the guy to be driving plain and simple...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Eric, you'd better drive that bitch! If I had to drive my car at the track for the FIRST time to a tune of 10.8 nearing 138mph, you'd better hit a 10.7 or better in the 140's!!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Drive your own car, you'll love it!!!!

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Gerald said:
Eric, you'd better drive that bitch! If I had to drive my car at the track for the FIRST time to a tune of 10.8 nearing 138mph, you'd better hit a 10.7 or better in the 140's!!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Drive your own car, you'll love it!!!!
G, i am not scared to drive my car! i am however confident that i wont be pulling out great numbers from the start. i am not insecure in the sense that i feel i have to prove myself from day one. everybody knows what my car is capable of, and it will take a little time for me to get it there, but getting "called out" is a poor scare tactic to get me out to BG. problem is, i think a vegas trip is in order that same weekend. i am flying out to Heffner's and driving it up there, and i will make a v10 national, just cant make BG...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
that's cool. I think the "poor" scare tactict was actually pretty good to get people to race. I don't think anyone is out to show you down or try and make you look bad.....Honestly..

The ribbing I got got me out on the track to see what my car has the potential to run. It's a blast and who cares if you'll run a 14.0 at 126 like me on my 1st run... /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RedsnakeGTS

COme on man make the trip! Trust me no real harm meant to you! I am just wanting the fastest cars available to make the race. I do want to race you!

once you come one time you wont miss! just ask Gerald, My man is hooked buying a truck and trailer and headed to BG for round 2! it just keeps getting better.

at the track everyone (for the most part) is really cool and we have alot of Fun!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I hear you are gonna have one mean Twin Turbo.

I hear you often stiring the pot on the keys! I agree that your car is one mean set-up. However, what good is that car with no ET. Dyno Queen???

My car is the fastest Forced Induction Viper on the Planet! I plan on keeping it the fastest. I am sure in Bowling Green I will be running 9.5's.

question is you gonna bring that car to the race? Me and you right off the trailer! you drive I drive = you loose! first forced air match up you ready!
In case you need the race Dates it is APril 16-17 www.v10nationals.com www.beechbend.com

David, I hate to stir the pot, but my money is on Eric's Turbo car with Heffner at the wheel if his car is set up as well as yours for the strip.

I would definitely bet on the Heffner Turbo car to hand any supercharged car its ass on a highway roll-on for a 100-180 MPH pull boost to boost.

I might just have to come down to do the highway roll-on if the roads are good!

Take care and good luck with your event!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Paolo

good to hear from you! you have been silent it seems for a while. IS your car already in transformation to the TT? if not come on down to BG the go carts alone will be worth the trip!

I think the race between between the Heffner TT and my car will be closer than you think. My goal is to stay on top and I plan to do just that. You never know until it happens.

No highway roll ons for me, I will race at the track so the 100-180 roll ons is all for you!

TRY AND MAKE THE TRIP TO bg THE EVENTS KEEP GETTING FASTER AND FASTER!!!

www.v10nationals.com

·
Registered
670 Posts
Doesnt Terry Routs Hennessy Venom count as a forced induction viper? That made a time of 8.97 seconds. That is a second ahead of yours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts