Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Dude well done /images/graemlins/headscratch you must not be from Texas then /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I like my steak like I like my women RAW :yotony: I get in sometime on thursday, make sure you have a walkie talkie so we can do this properly :nod: Also anyone else intrested in going out with us on thurs night post here. We need a chase car for additional video and a spy car to insure no cops ahead of us :idea: Last thing I want to do is pass a cop doing 200mph+++ :doh:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I will shoot from behind!!!

I have a Professional Camera Crew I am working with to come early on thursday to video the underground racing!!!

Bonus footage on the next V-10 Nationals DVD

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I will shoot from behind!!!

I have a Professional Camera Crew I am owrking with to come early on thursday to video the underground racing!!!

Bonus footage on the next V-10 Nationals DVD
David,
Is this the second video or third? Will the be extra copies of the last couple of V-10 nationals?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
THe previous events will be highlighted

but the feature will be Bowling Green.

It will have plenty of coverage from past events !

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
J Dawg

There has only been one Video and that is the one you have now. The next one will be kinda like a super DVD with Multiple events and Highlight footages.

We have hired Professional Camera and Media crew to shoot the event. I think the last Video was great just had problems with the sound. This next one will be a Must have!!! We are making sure it is the best it can possibly be.

we will be Pre Selling the new release DVD soon. we will have it at a Discounted Price to pre-order

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Hey Roof why you stealing my line and future customers /images/graemlins/laughing.gif JDawg I will have the bootleg version with more street racing for half what roof charges /images/graemlins/moon3

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
MOUNDIR

I am going to have a special scene in my DVD where it is just me and you racing. You better learn to drive quick or you gonna be spotted reading my license plate!!! I hope you can still read that far back!

/images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Moundir said:
You wanna piece of me, I'll see you on the streets as I want no part of that car on the track :leaving:
Mike

I will Drive the car to Victory!!! :nod:

you race him on the street and I will drive it on the track!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.