Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John, what's up good buddy... First of all, let me start off by saying that i'm only the messenger, so "don't shoot the messenger!!! My good friend Marko asked me to make a post calling you out for TX2K5 - Supra Nationals. His message was "tell John that i'll race him in the 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, or full standing mile, he can bring any of the Vipers he's built"
From what I gather, Marko would REALLY like to line up with the BADDEST OF THE BAD (so far atleast), the 8.93 automatic car.
That's all I've got for now.
Peter

· Supporting Vendor
3,854 Posts
OK, tell Marko lets do the standing mile. I will rent the airstrip down in Goliad. For now I will more than concede the 1/4 mile to him. His 8.67 aint gonna get touched by any of my cars for now. But I would be more than glad to run him in the standing mile. If his car can hold together for an entire mile he should win easily. But lets race and find out. Let me know.

· Registered
3 Posts
So what do you say John? Are we gonna finally going to get to do this? And BTW, we do have to throw some money at it, it would not be proper for us to beat on our cars that much for free now would it? $5k sound ok? Get ready!! /images/graemlins/smiles

· Registered
18 Posts
Hey Marko. I saw your run from the other day. Nice to drive the car 90 minutes to the track, lay down an 8 second pass, get kicked off the track for no chute, then drive 90 minutes home. John, looks like you've got your work cut out for you...

-Greg
President - SRT Owners Club

· Registered
3 Posts
rezin8 said:
Hey Marko. I saw your run from the other day. Nice to drive the car 90 minutes to the track, lay down an 8 second pass, get kicked off the track for no chute, then drive 90 minutes home. John, looks like you've got your work cut out for you...

-Greg
President - SRT Owners Club
You're right it is VERY nice!!. Sometimes you lose sight of what all the heartbreak and hard work is really for.

· Registered
5,769 Posts
White supra, are you gonna make it to the drag day on saturday at Byron, would be great to have a true rocket like yours to compare with all the others including Toofast and Prvt Jet. /images/graemlins/drive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.