#1 ·
Heffner and the Chad

Underground and 2Manytoys

Ward and the Beav

Eddie Haskell (TX WYD)

Bring it to FL.

#2 ·
you got a tough roster JH and a lotta work to get that topdog stat

Heffner has already set the bar for the viper world record TT (doesnt matter if its at a V10 natsd event or not).

bradenton is gonna be an excellent event, period.

#3 ·
John Hennessey said:
Heffner and the Chad

Underground and 2Manytoys

Ward and the Beav

Eddie Haskell (TX WYD)

Bring it to FL.
John.....WHAT AND HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT......I live here.....bring it to Florida?????? I am sitting here patiently waiting for someone to show up so I can race them!

We are sitting here in Florida dodging hurricanes and applying MORE and MORE coats of VHT to the track.

The LAST V-10 Nationals BRADENTON had MORE 9 SEC PASSES THAN ANY OTHER V-10 NATIONALS RACE. WE WILL HAVE EVEN MORE 9 SEC PASSES THAN LAST YEAR ......PLUS SET MORE WORLD RECORDS THAN ANY OTHER EVENT OF THE YEAR.

We are working with a well known transport service that will probably have 5 extra places available in their semi to bring some more Vipers into Florida.

Cudaman:flag:

#5 ·
John
Do you have 4 customers that will have cars at the race or just one customer with the ability to HP down or up to compete in all classes?

What about the 8 sec. Viper, have you talked the owner into seeing if the car has one more great run in it???????? If the Viper ever hits another 8 sec. pass it would be in Florida. I'll bet you $1000.00 it will miss the 8 sec. mark with a best of maybe 9.22 but closer to a 9.38. A 9.22 would be the best ran at any V-10 but sure would like to see another attempt to run in the 8's

Rohn

#6 ·
V10 MOJO said:
you got a tough roster JH and a lotta work to get that topdog stat

Heffner has already set the bar for the viper world record TT (doesnt matter if its at a V10 natsd event or not).

bradenton is gonna be an excellent event, period.
Yeah sure. Until somebody runs 8.92 or better I am happy for everybody else to claim some record or another.

Hey Rohn, not sure exactly what we are going to bring, but you can sure have fun the next 2 months wondering what its going to be. I will tell you straight out that we will have a Ram SRT10 truck running in the 9's at some point soon. So if you want to avoid racing and losing against this truck you all might want to be sure that you have something that can run mid-9's or better.

#7 ·
jkracer said:
John
Do you have 4 customers that will have cars at the race or just one customer with the ability to HP down or up to compete in all classes?

What about the 8 sec. Viper, have you talked the owner into seeing if the car has one more great run in it???????? If the Viper ever hits another 8 sec. pass it would be in Florida. I'll bet you $1000.00 it will miss the 8 sec. mark with a best of maybe 9.22 but closer to a 9.38. A 9.22 would be the best ran at any V-10 but sure would like to see another attempt to run in the 8's

Rohn
Why wait til Florida. Let's go to San Antonio sometime in October or November. I cant guarantee anything at the track and if we do run an 8 then you can buy dinner. Let me know if you want to tag along.

#9 ·
John .... I have been sooooo close to that elusive 9 sec mark..... maybe as one of these Hurricanes passes by us .....it will give me that little needed nudge I need to bump into the nine's. You are right if your truck did it first, Norm would NEVER let me hear the end of it. But he's in the same boat too.....that truck would nine his all motor too.

Cudaman:flag:

#10 ·
John Hennessey said:
jkracer said:
John

Rohn
Why wait till Florida. Let's go to San Antonio sometime in October or November. I cant guarantee anything at the track and if we do run an 8 then you can buy dinner. Let me know if you want to tag along.
John
I'll go for that but dinner would have to happen in Houston or San Antonio. The restaurants around the track are not qualified to claim the title of restaurant.

and as far as an 8 or a 9.001 save it for Florida, the V-10 needs the cars to be at the race. Practice all day long but make sure that you bring the butter knife's to Florida. I know that I will have to drop into Wards class because my project will not be finished by then if I make it at all. With all the magic numbers it will take a solid 9.4 to win unlimited, should be a great last race.

A truck running in the 9.4's must be real strong with a 3 foot long shift lever. You might be able to get a 9.34 if you could shorten that to around 6" but then you would have a low rider. :thumb:

Strut on:

rohn

#11 ·
Cudaman said:
Cudamam :flag:
Ward, you may want to edit that sig.

John, a truck? You've got to be shittin' me. You better not enter that load in Unltd as it won't make the quick 8. Put an oar in the eight-second-wonder and see if you can row your way to a win. Something tells me you have a car haulin' ass right now after your first post though.

#14 ·
2many - we plan to run in the 6speed class at Bradenton. Nobody seems to care how fast the auto cars are, so we figured there would be more competition in the 6speed group. We ran a best of 9.52 @ 156 a few years ago with me driving (lame driver). So hopefully we can do better than that now as I am sure there will be several 6speeds well under that at Bradenton.

#15 ·
John Hennessey said:
2many - we plan to run in the 6speed class at Bradenton. Nobody seems to care how fast the auto cars are, so we figured there would be more competition in the 6speed group. We ran a best of 9.52 @ 156 a few years ago with me driving (lame driver). So hopefully we can do better than that now as I am sure there will be several 6speeds well under that at Bradenton.

John when you ran that 9.52 was that on the bottle? If so I may need to have some gas added. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#21 ·
twinvipers said:
Chad,

Please tell me you are going to drive your own car...
who cares???

I am going to drive my own car and put you back on the first trailer to New York!

You just make sure you make the race!

#23 ·
twinvipers said:
If your car stays together...maybe
LOL

If I remember Correctly you went packing back on the trailer yourself in Ohio!
SO i guess we can race to see who breaks first!

thing is I have my stuff figured out, dont need no upgrades as all of my cars Have you covered with-out the NOS sprayer! (post up that 941 RWHP Corrected Dyno sheet, we can compare Graph's)

Bring Your NOS sprayer and your super duper upgraded system because your gonna need it!!!

I am waiting on your registration form?

I will beat you on my way to the big Dogs in the FInals!

Count on it, when I race you I will be driving /images/graemlins/drive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.