Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
So you had a good day of testing today?

And are you talking Topeka or some other highly secretive, Area 51 landing strip race?

Chad

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
TOPEKA RIGHT JOHN?

Steak dinner!

Bring some help, You will need it when I put you back on the trailer!

Glad you are coming!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Roof, lets see how you do with the cameras rolling in front of a national audience. Yes, a steak dinner sounds great. I hope that big/little E can get it together for you. Its going to be some great competition and a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
All you Fucker better look out for me if I ever get enough coin to TT my car and learn to quit waiting until the light turns green to push the go pedal.
Chad

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
you got my vote chad :fist:

·
Premium Member
19,232 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
you got my vote chad :fist:
Oh yeah, he's got my vote too /images/graemlins/jackoff /images/graemlins/jackoff /images/graemlins/jackoff :rofl:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
The July 7th race is on correct?
John will be there, RSI, Levin will have a car or two and who else?

I am taking my car to the mod 1 or 2 class with all the TT competition I can no longer run the unlimited, I will run the Car without nitrous and hope for the best. We are looking to get into the low 10 to the 10.30 range.

Does anyone know if SW will be at the race or will Norm be running by himself?

rohn

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Dr. Roof

Do you have a list of the tuners and amounts that they are coming up with.

Maybe if you posted a list of Tuners that are sponsors (actually came up with the cash promised) the Viper community will support them with our business.

Five top tuners giving $1500.00 to 2K each should get you pretty close and the Viper owners should be able to find the rest.

Rohn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts