Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Calling Out Dr. Roof & Forced Induction Vipers at BG

6K views 92 replies 28 participants last post by  Dr Roof 
#1 ·
Seems like everybody has a claim to some sort of "world's quickest/fastest" combination of boost, nos, alcohol/water/propane injection, 6speed, auto, etc.

How about a simple, straight up boost vs boost, 6speed only race at BG. This could be another interesting race that could be done before or after the street tire deal. If you guys really need the water injection deal to compete, then that is OK by me, we can afford to give you that one.

Roof, Heffner, Underground and others - Let me know if you are interested.

#4 ·
John
you held the title for one race and Heffeners First Twin Turbo busted your record off the trailer! You are the father of TT and the rookie spanked you! You might consider trying water cause when you didn't make it to florida you got put to the back of Line!

I am sure you been working the boost but Im not sure you have enough with-out that auto!

You just be ready! I might add some secret chemicals in the Water bottle!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#6 ·
hahahahhahahahaa, you posted under the wrong name!! what a dork. If I only got a screen shot in time!! What a fucking dork.

John Hennessey = ViperMedication /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :rofl:

and I freaking caught it before he erased it with "oh boy"

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhAhahahahHAHAHAHAHhahahahhaahHHAHAHAHAHA

tIME TO FIND ANOTHER SCREEN NAME ASSWIPE!

***EDIT*** the BACK button is a wonderful thing.. /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles

#7 ·
ViperMedication
Enthusiast

Reged: Aug 26, 2003
Words: 1,282 (53pp)

Re: Calling Out Dr. Roof & Forced Induction Vipers at BG [Re: Dr Roof] (43 words) #285581

OK girls, sounds like we have a date. I assume your responses mean YES?

Since we have the auto number covered for a while, we will try to step up our 6speed boost only game and try to run with you boost gods.

Mar 09 2004 02:58 PM Post Extras: Reply Quote Quick Reply

#11 ·
Gerald said:
ViperMedication
Enthusiast

Re: Calling Out Dr. Roof & Forced Induction Vipers at BG [Re: Dr Roof] (43 words) #285581

Since we have the auto number covered for a while, we will try to step up our 6speed boost only game and try to run with you boost gods.

Did I NOT fucking call that!?

#12 ·
Clint Sever said:
Gerald said:
ViperMedication
Enthusiast

Did I NOT fucking call that!?

After reading past ViperMedication posts I can't believe you would even show your face at a function.. What a loser!

#15 ·
G, always on top of the game /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

BG is gonna be one helluva time. since i wont be boosted in time for BG i guess ill just have to make do with my lil NA bucket and put the boost on the shots, beers, and "niteclub"

#17 ·
Where is that class that is handicapped based on $$$ spent ? :angel:

#18 ·
OK, I'll admit, I am Doug Levin. I built myself a car and really didn't ship it to California. BAHAHA! NOT.

So what did these previous posts by the alias say? No big deal to have multiple names (I guess) unless you use one to build your other one up or to back your self up in arguments. Now that would be funny. I am too lazy to go look at previous posts.

Gerald, you crack me up. You are good!

-M

#20 ·
Manny_C said:
So what did these previous posts by the alias say? No big deal to have multiple names (I guess) unless you use one to build your other one up or to back your self up in arguments. Now that would be funny. I am too lazy to go look at previous posts.

Gerald, you crack me up. You are good!

-M
Here is one of ViperMeds previous Posts...Its very obvious who the real VM is :rofl:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There is a new magazine based in Florida called: REGISTRY OF PERFORMANCE MACHINES - RPM. There is a story on the ViperMed Viper with its 540 CID Roe SC blower. It's a pretty nice story.

However, on page 99, the story claims that this SC Viper "runs the quarter mile in 9.78 seconds @ 148 mph with slicks".

Since this is the Sept issue which was most likely written before Sept, 2003, then the statement made in the story would indicate that this is the first SC Viper.

Is this the real first SC Viper in the 9's? Nope, I call it bullshit! Did the writer for the magazine mis-state the facts or was there a typo? Not likely. Did the owner of the car give the writer some BS numbers about his car? You decide.

If you look for a copy of this magazine, it has a Bugatti Veyron on the cover. Actually seems like a nice magazine.

ViperMedication

#22 ·
Now he's trying to play it off, how ultra cool.. You know that cold "OH SHIT" feeling when you fuck up a post and post something you didnt' like and hopefullyl someone didnt' catch it?

I can imagine what the heck the one and only John Hennessey felt going up and down his spine as he was , "again", busted. Heart pounding, oh shit oh shit oh shit, I'd better erase that quick.. Too f'ing funny..! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

now that's hahahaha funny, not hah-hah funny!

#23 ·
ViperMedication said:
I say we ban him!
Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. That would make how many boards now? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif ooooh, and I'm still waiting to meet "RedSRT" remember him 'lil Johnny?

#26 ·
Hey Roof and Heffner, your records will be done as of next week's Supra drag race (9.72 TT, 9.63 SC).

So you got another 10 days to brag about them. The good news is that you will know what you will need to beat at Bowling Green. In the mean time, here are a few other records you can try for at some point:

Low ET: 8.93
High MPH: 156.46
RWHP: 1092 sae
SRT ET: 9.75
SRT MPH & Boost Only MPH: 152.2
SRT RWHP: 788 sae
SRT RWTQ: 998 sae
SRT All Motor ET: 10.66

Last year at Bowling Green we made a lot of people our BEEEYOTCH when we went 9.38 and 9.28 - seeing the looks on some peoples faces on video after those runs was priceless. We will see who the BEEEYOTCH is in about a month (Dr. Roof you will find out in San Antonio next week).

Keep stirring the pot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.