Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like everybody has a claim to some sort of "world's quickest/fastest" combination of boost, nos, alcohol/water/propane injection, 6speed, auto, etc.

How about a simple, straight up boost vs boost, 6speed only race at BG. This could be another interesting race that could be done before or after the street tire deal. If you guys really need the water injection deal to compete, then that is OK by me, we can afford to give you that one.

Roof, Heffner, Underground and others - Let me know if you are interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
John
you held the title for one race and Heffeners First Twin Turbo busted your record off the trailer! You are the father of TT and the rookie spanked you! You might consider trying water cause when you didn't make it to florida you got put to the back of Line!

I am sure you been working the boost but Im not sure you have enough with-out that auto!

You just be ready! I might add some secret chemicals in the Water bottle!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
hahahahhahahahaa, you posted under the wrong name!! what a dork. If I only got a screen shot in time!! What a fucking dork.

John Hennessey = ViperMedication /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :rofl:

and I freaking caught it before he erased it with "oh boy"


hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhAhahahahHAHAHAHAHhahahahhaahHHAHAHAHAHA

tIME TO FIND ANOTHER SCREEN NAME ASSWIPE!

***EDIT*** the BACK button is a wonderful thing.. /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
ViperMedication
Enthusiast




Reged: Aug 26, 2003
Posts: 24
Words: 1,282 (53pp)





Re: Calling Out Dr. Roof & Forced Induction Vipers at BG [Re: Dr Roof] (43 words) #285581


OK girls, sounds like we have a date. I assume your responses mean YES?

Since we have the auto number covered for a while, we will try to step up our 6speed boost only game and try to run with you boost gods.


Mar 09 2004 02:58 PM Post Extras: Reply Quote Quick Reply
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
No problem dork
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roof - we will see you at the Supra event next week - let's match up then for some boost vs boost. Should be a lot of fun.
 

·
Focus!
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
Gerald said:
ViperMedication
Enthusiast




Reged: Aug 26, 2003
Posts: 24
Words: 1,282 (53pp)





Re: Calling Out Dr. Roof & Forced Induction Vipers at BG [Re: Dr Roof] (43 words) #285581


OK girls, sounds like we have a date. I assume your responses mean YES?

Since we have the auto number covered for a while, we will try to step up our 6speed boost only game and try to run with you boost gods.


Mar 09 2004 02:58 PM Post Extras: Reply Quote Quick Reply
Did I NOT fucking call that!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,467 Posts
Clint Sever said:
Gerald said:
ViperMedication
Enthusiast




Reged: Aug 26, 2003
Posts: 24
Words: 1,282 (53pp)





Re: Calling Out Dr. Roof & Forced Induction Vipers at BG [Re: Dr Roof] (43 words) #285581


OK girls, sounds like we have a date. I assume your responses mean YES?

Since we have the auto number covered for a while, we will try to step up our 6speed boost only game and try to run with you boost gods.


Mar 09 2004 02:58 PM Post Extras: Reply Quote Quick Reply
Did I NOT fucking call that!?

After reading past ViperMedication posts I can't believe you would even show your face at a function.. What a loser!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
Money doesnt' buy back reputations... How someone treats other people does. Lets look up ViperMedications previous posts...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
G, always on top of the game /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

BG is gonna be one helluva time. since i wont be boosted in time for BG i guess ill just have to make do with my lil NA bucket and put the boost on the shots, beers, and "niteclub"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Where is that class that is handicapped based on $$$ spent ? :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,338 Posts
OK, I'll admit, I am Doug Levin. I built myself a car and really didn't ship it to California. BAHAHA! NOT.

So what did these previous posts by the alias say? No big deal to have multiple names (I guess) unless you use one to build your other one up or to back your self up in arguments. Now that would be funny. I am too lazy to go look at previous posts.

Gerald, you crack me up. You are good!

-M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Manny_C said:
So what did these previous posts by the alias say? No big deal to have multiple names (I guess) unless you use one to build your other one up or to back your self up in arguments. Now that would be funny. I am too lazy to go look at previous posts.

Gerald, you crack me up. You are good!

-M
Here is one of ViperMeds previous Posts...Its very obvious who the real VM is :rofl:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There is a new magazine based in Florida called: REGISTRY OF PERFORMANCE MACHINES - RPM. There is a story on the ViperMed Viper with its 540 CID Roe SC blower. It's a pretty nice story.

However, on page 99, the story claims that this SC Viper "runs the quarter mile in 9.78 seconds @ 148 mph with slicks".

Since this is the Sept issue which was most likely written before Sept, 2003, then the statement made in the story would indicate that this is the first SC Viper.

Is this the real first SC Viper in the 9's? Nope, I call it bullshit! Did the writer for the magazine mis-state the facts or was there a typo? Not likely. Did the owner of the car give the writer some BS numbers about his car? You decide.

If you look for a copy of this magazine, it has a Bugatti Veyron on the cover. Actually seems like a nice magazine.

ViperMedication
 
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Top