Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if your Blower car the <DLM> << Dead-Limping-Mopar >> will be ready for the rematch??? Get ready for the Stock motor GTS with a little boost. If you can get by that 1 You can get a chance with the fast 1. The driver of the Underground Red GTS has improved and is out for some blood!!! /images/graemlins/devil

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
bla, bla, bla. I guess the title "sit che a chan" is worked out ????? j/k What you guys need to worry about is the stock motored GTS with a lowly 6psi Roe s/c dusting you on the strip AND the autocross.......OR is your driver even able to turn ???? If he can run the car at the same rate as his mouth, you could be correct /images/graemlins/jerry

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Kevin

wake up!!!

wake up!!

your dreaming Buddy!!!

Now go back and remember Bowling Green, KY when I spanked you!!! As a matter of fact I spanked everyone of the cars you ever built that day!!!

what makes you think this weeekend will be any different???? I have 2 loaded Guns This time!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
SVS Turbo said:
I was wondering where all the smack had gone.

/images/graemlins/slug :dance: /images/graemlins/badass

Are you running a 6-speed or Automatic???

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Is the test and tune tomorrow? Can't wait to hear some results.

-M

·
Registered
496 Posts
Manny_C said:
Is the test and tune tomorrow? Can't wait to hear some results.

-M
im with Manny...i cant wait to hear some results....im expecting some new world records at this event...you guys better not dissappoint!

Anthony

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
SVS Turbo said:
Dr Roof said:
SVS Turbo said:

That's an intersting question, why do you ask?
I ask because Dr Fudge and a few other AUto's might be in attendance!

The weather will be great you might run in the 8's. I would like to see that!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wannabe Owner said:
Hey SVS you gonna bring the TT RS yet???? /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles
That would be cool for this event for sure. Our game plan has always been to get into the 8's with the current engine. We just started drag racing before this past winter and we feel like we have accomplished/learned a great amount. I'm pretty sure we went the wrong direction in set-up, weight, pressures etc. when we went to San Antonio. We have'nt been to the drag strip since. We are trying a few different things and we will see how it goes.

This same engine has been in the car since right before 2001. So far it has yielded some pretty good results. It has taken quite a bit of abuse when you consider all the events we have raced in and pounded on it. Also all the street driving we do with it, sitting in a crawl for hours in 90 deg. heat, and running the 2 speed on the highway is quite harsh for a racecar.

When we make it in the 8's we will put the TT RS in and do it all over again:

Bonneville, add El Mirage, the standing mile somewhere, and back to the 1/4 mile. Not necessarily in that order. We will go until the doors fall off. :thumb:

I could have given a simply "No" but I started to ramble....... /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Dr Roof said:
SVS Turbo said:
Dr Roof said:
SVS Turbo said:

That's an intersting question, why do you ask?
I ask because Dr Fudge and a few other AUto's might be in attendance!

The weather will be great you might run in the 8's. I would like to see that!
Yes, the auto is in and staying in. No switching the 6 to the 2 until 3am again like SanAn. Maybe 1800 or texas hold em until 3am /images/graemlins/drunk j/k.

Who else is confirmed with auto's?

Is anyone planning on running in the "Ohio fastest streetcar event" Friday night?. Sounds like fun.

jR.

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
Jr.

Thats the problem with you, always showing your cards like this is beginners poker at the Poker World Series! :lolcry:

KICK THEIR BUTTS JR!!!

Jay K.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
JGK95 said:
Jr.

Thats the problem with you, always showing your cards like this is beginners poker at the Poker World Series! :lolcry:

KICK THEIR BUTTS JR!!!

Jay K.
:rofl: How do you know I'm showing my cards? /images/graemlins/dunno :nod:

Anyway, I'm the beginner that wasn't part of the BiG BoyZ calling out and going to learn from the list of heavy hitters in Ohio.

Hopefully I'll make the list someday. /images/graemlins/smiles

Thanks for the support Jay it means alot to me.

We are outta here!!! C-everyone in Ohio........

[image]http://www.supervipersystems.com/thebin/P000934.JPG[/image]

·
Supporting Vendor
3,854 Posts
Tonite at the track in Colubus it is supposed to be 65 deg. and Sat. morning it could be as low as 60 deg. With this cool, dry air and a well prepped track, I want to see some great numbers!

Have fun guys and bring some of that nice weather down here to Texas for the VOI.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.